Palin says daughter, 17, pregnant

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigdavediode, Sep 1, 2008.

1. jem

jem

That seems to me to be too much state control. I am afraid of putting those kinds of decisions in the hands of govt. I am concerned about big gov't whether controlled by the left or the right. now if the women are in jail - they should not be allowed to have contact with men... and vice versa.

if the women are criminals - then we can put them in jail.

if a women gets pregnant in jail- I would want to see the babies dna and then match against prison guards. I would then at a minimum - take 25% of the prison guards salary for child support.

#41     Sep 1, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

The policy for 30 years has been birth control, promoted by planned parenthood and the drug companies.

In 30 years 1 out of 2 births are to single mothers.....policy has been a total flop

Absentense is a very small part of the program dealing with teenage preg...If it did become the primary program it may help at this point

#42     Sep 1, 2008
  3. but its the only solution.... if we ever hope to become an advanced society in the far future.

resources will become more and more rationed..... 1000 yrs from now how many people do you think will be in the US?

people can not be allowed to breed like pack rats if they are going to be a strain on society generation after generation.

there will be no future for humans

the arc of advancement of mankind will begin a downward trend..... people will revert back to being feral.....

a new species will emerge as the dominant inhabitants......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M_GXymd7KM

all because Palin was elected !

#43     Sep 1, 2008
  4. If I needed to have anything explained to me, I certainly wouldn't have picked a dumbass like you to do it.

Meanwhile, I'm sure Chelsea got some real good instruction from the ol' man. LOL. Maybe like "he didn't have sex with that woman". He just got a blowjob. LOL.

OldTrader

#44     Sep 1, 2008
  5. reg

reg

Ann Dunham got "knocked up" before her wedding day and gave birth to little Barack Hussein when she was a teengager herself.
    Maybe she should have just went ahead and gotten an abortion then so we wouldn't have to deal with moronic moonbats like you on this thread now. :D

#45     Sep 1, 2008
  6. :D

#46     Sep 1, 2008
  7. Bristol having another child? Congrats to the Palin family on the addition.

#47     Sep 1, 2008
  8. reg

reg

Yeah - two kids in a span of 7 months. Can you believe that? These moonbats are too dumb to even do the math correctly.

#48     Sep 1, 2008
  9. It is ridiculous to think that parenting has "virtually nothing" to do with how a 17 year old turns out.

I will admit that most of the rebellious teenagers with whom I knew while growing up had ultra conservative parents who practiced "traditional" values and sought to control their children.

Naturally, I will raise my children differently.

#49     Sep 1, 2008
  10. LOL. Cannot even spell the word, and yet you are an expert on it.

Gotta love ET.

#50     Sep 1, 2008