Palin says daughter, 17, pregnant

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigdavediode, Sep 1, 2008.

1. jem

jem

abortion is about believe a mom should be allowed to commit murder just because it is her body.

I say it is homicide - the question is - for society to decide when its citizens have a right to kill potential citizens.

Should a mom be able to drink and do drugs while she is pregnant.

Should somone else be held responsible if they cause the death of a fetus.

Why do we protect baby seals in alaska but not pre-born humans?

You tell me..

by the way I think the states should and the vote should be decided by popular vote - but I could even see just letting women vote.

Then I could decide if my tax dollars should go to murder or if I want to leave my state.

And by the way my wife who grew up as born again - and converted to Catholicism - disagrees with my view - as she supports abortions in cases of certain gworked out kids... (a hospital term).

I think abortion is homicide and should be considered murder - but I understand I live in a democracy. so I want to see a vote determine rights - not nine justices.

#31     Sep 1, 2008
  2. Bill Clinton had a 17 yr old daughter, and yet I don't see any bastard grandkids running around his house.

#32     Sep 1, 2008
  3. That result couldn't have been because of Clinton, because he was too busy getting blowjobs in the back room. LOL Geezus, you are priceless. I can't believe you brought Bill Clinton into this conversation.

OldTrader

#33     Sep 1, 2008
  4. At least he parented his kid correctly.

#34     Sep 1, 2008
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

Common sense says Chelsea learned about safe sex well before Bill met Monica. It's girls in families like the Palins where all safe sex talk is forbidden and birth control is as "evil" as abortion that the Bristol Palins of the world get knocked up before their 18th birthday ... and before their wedding day.

We really gotta explain this to you like you're a child? :confused:

#35     Sep 1, 2008
  6. Mercor

Mercor

This is a typical ignorant Liberal rant.

The SC does not make law...probelm is that the liberals are afaird to bring up an abortion vote in congress or to offer a referendem to the public.
    Instead both sides live with a Supreme court ruling on some obsure Florida state law.

This is the perfect complaint of Judges making law. In this case only because Congress is to afraid to go on record to vote for an
    abortion law

#36     Sep 1, 2008
  7. would you be for a procedure that prevents certain women from getting pregnant in the first place ...... like say a crackhead whore who cant even support herself?

One needs a license to drive..... a license to marry.... a license to fish...... yet no license needed for the most important thing one can do..... bring up another life responsibly. It makes no sense.

If I was incharge... all unlicensed women would not be allowed to get pregant.... Like the drug addicts that live in the streets........ or are in welfare all their life.

#37     Sep 1, 2008
  8. This is typical of leftwing confusion.

Overturning Roe v. Wade would merely return the abortion issue to the states, where it belongs. If NY or California want to have liberal abortion laws, that is their democratic right, just as other states may choose to restrict the procedure.

#38     Sep 1, 2008
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

Yes, it does, dumbass. Their rulings carry the force of law until Congress says otherwise. Abortions are legal all over America because of Roe v. Wade, not because of anything Congress did.

#39     Sep 1, 2008
  10. So now it's shameful to volunteer to fight for your country?

#40     Sep 1, 2008