Palin says daughter, 17, pregnant

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigdavediode, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Man you and OldTrader are definitely classic hardcore GOP lovers, first to defend... Let me guess.. are you deeply religious? What part of San Diego do you live in so I stay away?

#11     Sep 1, 2008
  2. Exactly. Anyone who denies exactly what you say is conscienciously denying the straight out truth right into front of their face - in other words lying and deluding, most likely themselves.

#12     Sep 1, 2008
  3. What it says is that if you vote republican this year you are supporting teenage sex and promiscuity, and sex out of wedlock.
    If you vote republican this year you dont support the troops who fought and died to protect the constitution which says only those who are born in the USA are qualified to be our nations leader.
    So what are you this year,,a member of a party or a real american, who will not allow some foreign born to become our commander in chief?

#13     Sep 1, 2008
  4. I can hear the hissing now from the "mind your own business" media choir if this was a liberal's kid. Obama sends his angry wife out on political trips, then gets mad as hell if anyone criticizes her when she says she just became proud of America. But it's ok to go after a candidate's 17 year old pregnant daughter? Or traffic in absurd rumours that the candidate's handicapped baby was actually her daughter's?

The next time a bunch of liberals are musing about why middle america despises them, they might want to think about this episode.

#14     Sep 1, 2008
  5. YOWZA!
    Reply Posted 12:49 PM on 09/01/2008
    - + New BalancedEgg See Profile I'm a Fan of BalancedEgg I'm a fan of this user permalink

Let's recap. Palin has radical views on women's rights. Palin has radical fundamentalist religious views. Her 17 year old daughter is 5 months pregnant, but "made the decision on her own to keep the baby". Palin has a young daughter with down syndrome yet believes she has the time, energy and priority to run the country. These are "family values" is action? Oh, but she is pretty, likes to shoot guns and would give her and her daughters' rights to choose away in the name of a patriarchal God concept. This, my friends, is a neocon wet dream. Someone sit this woman down and explain the meaning of the word "paradox" to her. She is a walking disaster and will likely get more conflicted as the stress of living this radical right symbology mounts. If there ever was a need for an intervention, Dr. Phil, this is it!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/01/palin-my-daughter-is-preg_n_122947.html

#15     Sep 1, 2008
  6. McCain-- marriage FAIL
    Palin-- raising kids FAIL

these people can't manage their personal lives, let alone managing the country.

#16     Sep 1, 2008
  7. Wrong. It says a hell of a lot about her.

The fact that she would force a 14 year-old child victim of gang-rape to carry to term a pregnancy that resulted from the rape also says a lot about her. It says she's a nutcase and a religious extremist.

The silence that emanates from the far right when this fact is brought up is so serene...

Pabst?

#17     Sep 1, 2008
  8. Mr. Palin=no college degree.
    Palin's son=Off to fight in Iraq...no college education.
    Palin's daughter=Teenage mother...no college education.

The dumbing down of America, right wing republican style...

The Palin family belongs on Jerry Springer...

#18     Sep 1, 2008
  9. Stop blaming the "liberals" for this. Blame McCain and Palin, McCain for his lack of judgment, and Palin, for her lack of parenting skills, her hypocrisy, and for her bad timing.

#19     Sep 1, 2008
  10. The topic here was about Palin's 17 year old daughter, not child victims of gang-rape. And that's what I was referring to.

You continue to bring up these relatively rare examples of sex crimes, to illustrate I suppose a case against "right to life". Why not just say you're against it, and get it over with?

If you lived in or were a citizen of the US, I'm sure you're aware that under current law, a child victim of gang rape could get an abortion.

OldTrader

#20     Sep 1, 2008