Palin Responsible For Crime and Racism In Chicago

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 24, 2011.

1. I would also like to add the Wild West has not broken out anywhere concealed or open carry laws are. Responsible citizens are not going to whip out a gun the first time they get pissed.

#21     Jun 25, 2011
  2. Mercor

Mercor

The lack of Black owned gun manufacturing companies implies this is a racial issue?.....quite a twist.

I don't think that whites even enter into the picture of crime in Chicago.
    Chicago Murder victims:76% of victims were African American (77.4% of offenders were), 18.3% were Hispanic (17.3% of offenders), and 5.6% were white (5.3% of offenders).

Victims of armed robbery—related murders: 68% African American, 13% Hispanic, 19% white, 89% male.

Offenders in armed robbery—related murders: 87% African American, 9% Hispanic, 4% white; 93% male.

#22     Jun 25, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

So much complexity we have to allow for, and possible vacillations and escalations of offense, defense, and command and control (think twitter) among the violent, permanent underclass we (and other stratified societies) have. Hmm, if only there were a more reasonable way...

#23     Jun 25, 2011
  4. Did you post this in the wrong thread? Nobody is talking about black owned gun companies:confused:

#24     Jun 25, 2011
  5. Are you on the Illinois legislature?:mad:

What is more simple than open carry? Please do tell!

#25     Jun 25, 2011
  6. Mercor

Mercor

I would make the case that the Black community should get the Government out of their lives. Remove the community abortion centers that are committing genocide on blacks. Stop the dependency on welfare and food stamps that making traditional families extinct.
    Dump the public education system where only 3% of students ever get a 4 year college degree. Dump the whole Democratic apparatus. Dump the church and ministers who are just a front to siphon taxpayer money to the politicians and cronies.

#26     Jun 25, 2011