Palin Responsible For Crime and Racism In Chicago

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Thank goodness these smart people are keeping their eye on this woman. She is out of control and will get us all killed if she doesn't stop this hunting thing of brown colored animals.

Chicago Top Cop Blames Sarah Palin & Racism For City’s Gun Violence
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, June 24, 2011, 4:52 AM

Palin Derangement Syndrome strikes again.
    Rahm Emanuel’s top cop Garry McCarthy blamed Sarah Palin and institutionalized racism for the gun violence in Chicago’s black and Latino communities.

This loon is freaking crazy. Notice too that he delivered this speech at radical Father Pfleger’s wacky church.
    NBC Chicago, via News Alert:

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The speech was stupid and probably venting frustration, but I don't see actual blaming of Palin in there. He just mentions what he saw on TV.

If he had brain 1 in his head, he'd admit/understand/realize that even with gun control, those crimes he's investigating are done with illegally obtained guns.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not bloody likely...the brain or the admission/understanding.

4. Max E.

Max E.

I agree, i think Tsing Tao is grossly overestimating the integrity of most liberals. :D

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't see it. Furthermore, I think if we are constantly telling liberals they need to behave rationally, then we need to set an example and be rational about them.

6. If his comments are accurate, then the obvious solution is to ban blacks and other minorities from owning guns. After all, they are the ones killing each other. I haven't heard of any white people going into the urban centers and shooting minorities, and trust me, if that had happened, it would be 24/7 news.

Some would object that this would be a violation of their civil rights, but since liberals don't recognize a constitutional right to keep and bear arms, that seems weak. As for a claim that it denies Equal Protection, it is only blacks who are shooting each other, so the remedy is narrowly tailored.

Of course, their objections reveal the heart of liberal philosophy. In liberal's thinking, the right way to deal with a problem is to make the vast majority of people who live responsibly pay for the misdeeds of the dysfunctional few. We suffer so they can avoid the consequences. If you object, you are "mean-spirited", "heartless", "racist", "homophobic", etc, etc. So in this nutcase police chief's view, the fact that the city of chicago has let urban thugs run wild justifies banning guns in Alaska.

7. It's time for conservatives to adopt their standards. These people have the skin of pink over inflated balloons.

We need more people like Christy to stop defending and to start attacking.

They'll fold like rusted lawn chairs.

8. JamesL

JamesL

It's not really such a "black" or "white" clean cut issue:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the story:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_..._connection_with_murder_of_four_at_haven.html

I'm just saying.

9. pspr

pspr

Chicago has been lost. No one listens to Superman anymore - Truth, Justice and The American Way.

10. Open carry is the solution, carry your FOID card like you carry your drivers license. Impose very harsh penalties for carrying illegal weaponry.

#10     Jun 24, 2011