Palin Resigns as Gov of Alaska

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hayman, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Yeah, most people would probably default to that opinion because his stated 'views' are, as you said, such ridiculous exaggerations. The scary part is that those are actually his views. It's hard to believe, but there it is. We know there are people like this out there, it's just bizarre to encounter one of them.

My call is still the same. Anyone who says that Sarah Palin is 'a revolutionary American politician' or Barack Obama's equal is either an idiot or working for her campaign. Pigs will fly before she gets the 2012 nomination.

#71     Jul 5, 2009
  2. Careful. Limbaugh might want to get his pilot's license.

#72     Jul 5, 2009
  3. 3121

that's a pretty face

i want her after i do the wicked witch :D

#73     Jul 5, 2009
  4. I think she is going to do fund raisers and make more money on the trail with appearances than she would ever hope to make as Gov.

She does have a special needs child, and caring for him his entire life (beyond her and her husband's own lives) isn't going to be cheap. She likely sees the ability to galvanize the base nationwide and take care of her financial needs as symbiotic. And she's got to do it while the "iron is hot', so to speak.

#74     Jul 5, 2009
  5. IMO, the GOP should support her, pay her legal bills, and promo her book so she will be able to run for POTUS in 2012. The Dems have no better plan to win than her running at this point.

Seneca

#75     Jul 5, 2009
  6. ===========================
    Hay Hay-man;
    Well, you seem to be assuming that all the ''negotiations'' with Iran,
    big gov interference/ attempted powrer grabs will not back fire.

Quite an assumption:D

Eat more Alaska salmon, its brain food.:cool:

#76     Jul 6, 2009