Palin Profile Reveals Facebook Ghostwriter & Spendthrift Ways

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Sep 2, 2010.

1. optimal

optimal

1. Articulate???

2. Attractive??????????

I know her brown nosers like to claim she's articulate even though she writes crib notes on her hand before national TV appearances, lied about reading political periodicals and is in favour of forcing raped children to carry pregnancies through to term, but that's par for the course. It's the second one that always kills me. Sarah Palin? Attractive? If you like middle aged, square-jawed, big-assed mothers who occasionally don't shave.

Liberals like to say 'We'll be ecstatic if the Republicans run her because she's unelectable', but I think they're underestimating her appeal among the great unwashed.

#11     Sep 4, 2010
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

ding! a winner!

Yep, the diane sawyer overbite generally means "good in the sack" lol. Sorry to shock you young pups. :D

#12     Sep 4, 2010
  3. Grasping at straws are we? He confused a baby with a similar looking baby, hardly enough to discredit a 8 page article.

#13     Sep 4, 2010
  4. I haven't read the article so I don't know how accurate it is. But there is one lie the writer [Michael Gross] should fess up to: "I started this with every good intention toward her [Palin]." That's a crock. It was a hit-piece from day one. Vanity Fair wouldn't have printed or paid for any article that made Palin look good, and the writer knew it.

#14     Sep 4, 2010
  5. Confused? Try ignored.

#15     Sep 4, 2010
  6. Twitter:

hambypCNN .@benpolitico is right re: VF article. I was w/ Palin for entire VP bid. never got a hint that she "lashed out at the slightest provocation"
    3 days ago
    Retweeted by kirstenpowers10

#16     Sep 4, 2010
  7. Ya right, like he intentionally got it wrong so that 'conservative activist Gina Loudon' could pick on it later.

#17     Sep 5, 2010
  8. feminist/progressive blogger Melissa McEwan wrote:

#18     Sep 5, 2010
  9. How about you name for us all the 'credible' sources the author used in his piece?

#19     Sep 5, 2010