Palin on OReilly

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Feb 16, 2010.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

It's all part of Palin's permavictim program. When a Democrat (Rahm Emanuel) says it once in private (and aims it at liberals btw), it is somehow a hurtful insult to her infant son. When a Repug (Rush Limbaugh) says it four dozen times in one radio show broadcast to 20+ million listeners, it's all just playful satire and not at all insulting to her son. That's the "logic" for professional victims like Sarah; it's always all about her.

#21     Feb 17, 2010
  2. huh

huh

#22     Feb 19, 2010
  3. I actually started sending donations to her campaign.

[​IMG]

Operation Chaos...

#23     Feb 19, 2010
  4. Could you please find a youtube clip of this? If she is a hypocrite about this, i need to know as it will definately affect me voting for her when the time comes.

#24     Feb 19, 2010
  5. Up until the 1900s people didnt know it was a no no to call black people niggers. I guess you could say its called "educating the masses"

#25     Feb 19, 2010
  6. Yes..the left is keeping her in the limelight. It sure wasnt the right that was obsessed with the writing on her hand. Yes the LEFT is buying her book. They all want to see what she has to say so they can call what she said "stupid" The RIGHT hired her to be on fox news, only because the LEFT cant shut up about her.

for the first 8 or 9 months after the election there was no RIGHTs giving her media attention....it was ALL from the left. Heck 99% of the posts on this forum are started by LEFTs

Sadly...are this this blind AND naive?

#26     Feb 19, 2010
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

You are clueless. The woman is a complete attention whore. She keeps doing or saying shit to keep herself in the news. The media isn't going to ignore a former vice presidential candidate of a major party making a spectacle of herself on almost a weekly basis. It's like a gift from heaven, a story that practically writes itself.

She quit the governorship half-way through her term. Who does that? She wrote a book to get attention (and make money). She blogs to get attention. How clueless are you to not get this?

I don't know a single liberal (and I know plenty) who would spend a penny on Palin's book. And if any of us got it as a gift, it would be used as kindling on our next camping trip.

What the fuck did Emanuel's private remark have to do with her son? Not a damn thing, but she had to make that retarded connection to get more attention.

So keep blaming the left for your reichtard attention whore, it just proves that you're every bit the slackwitted permavictim "poor" Sarah is.

#27     Feb 19, 2010
  8. Here is a nice pic for you, kut2k2. You and Rosie Palm should have a good time tonight!

[​IMG]

#28     Feb 19, 2010