Palin on OReilly

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Strangely, I heard Rand Paul, son of Ron Paul, say that he thought Palin would make 'a great President'. Apparently he said this because Palin has come out in support of him. I guess that in this case, the apple fell pretty far from the tree because his old man would never look into the camera and tell such a ridiculous lie.

We should remember that Palin quit on the people of Alaska. She quit her job in the middle of her term. Can anyone explain why she did that?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8519570.stm

#11     Feb 17, 2010

2. I don't like you .. but I agree with you here...

Palin's wings need to be cut. Which is difficult given the left's obsessive fascination with her

#12     Feb 17, 2010
  3. maybe we can get a video of it

#13     Feb 17, 2010
  4. #14     Feb 17, 2010
  5. rew

rew

That so many Republicans think that Sarah Palin is some sort of great standard bearer for their party shows just how stupid and suicidal the GOP is.

The only decent Republican candidate in the presidential election was Ron Paul, and the party leadership hates him, because he tells the truth rather than spouts the party line. Apparently the Republicans think that wars are really popular with the rank and file.

#15     Feb 17, 2010
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Hilarious. You simply can't say something halfway intelligent and critical of the right without dragging the left into it as well. The LEFT is keeping Palin in the limelight? The LEFT is buying her book? The LEFT hired her to be on Fox News? Dude, is somebody paying you to post stupid shit like this or are you really, sadly this idiotic?

#17     Feb 17, 2010
    #18     Feb 17, 2010
  8. #19     Feb 17, 2010
  9. This issue was news to me. I didn't know that saying retard / retarded was a no no until this came up. And it damn sure was a first when I heard it called the "R" word.

#20     Feb 17, 2010