palin. Like Mother, Like Daughter.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

no, the "issue" in the thread was whether palin should be responsible for the pathetic business performance of a not-for-profit entity, simply because she was paid money to be a sponsor.

you, however, are making palin the issue. the issue is not palin, but the not-for-profit that was shady. you are also trying to run the distraction by making palin the issue, when she is not.

i merely pointed out the truth that if we removed your blanket of anonymity, i'm sure we'd find plenty both hypocritical and disgusting about your meager existence on this planet. probably mix in a decent amount of jealousy to boot, and if what rearden and some other folks on this forum claim is true, even more disgusting habits.

#31     Apr 9, 2011
  2. You don't want to keep this about Palin, you want to make this about me.

Why is that?

#32     Apr 9, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i've made my argument all along. it's not about palin. you can yap on about how she's screwed up (and she is) but the topic, as indicated stated incorrectly by tinkerbell (the OP) is that she should be held responsible for the poor running of the NFP organization she got paid to sponsor. and that's incorrect.

as for making it about you, again (since this has to be explained 100 times) - it's one thing to say someone did some illegal action and should be punished, or did some action that they are knowingly complicit in and should be chastised, lambasted---etc.

it's another thing to simply make character attacks from the cheap seats (hidden in net neutrality) when you likely have many of the same characteristics you are chastising.

#33     Apr 9, 2011
  4. You continue to commit the fallacy of attacking the messenger.

Why is that? Have you no control of yourself, or do you not understand that my situation has zero bearing on the truth of falsity of what I say about Palin...

Like mother, like daughter. They are both opportunists, phony to the core, and whore themselves out only for money.

#34     Apr 9, 2011

5. Its a good thing they dont let you hold out a collection plate after this little gem...:p

#35     Apr 10, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

why is that? is it incorrect?

#36     Apr 10, 2011
  7. Husein is all about dollar.Whoring himself ? No problem there, that is what he has been doing his whole life. Greedy pompous ass, MLK wannabe.

#37     Apr 19, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

MLK didnt believe in the re-distribution of wealth, instead he believed in empowering people to create their own destiny. The black community(and the entire world) would be miles ahead of where it is today if MLK was still aroound.

#38     Apr 19, 2011