Palin Is Looking HOT!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 7, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

The only stupid people I see around here are the die hard liberals who can't see Obama for what he is. Now that is some stupid ignorance.

#11     Aug 7, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I said I would, not that I could. Two different words with two different meanings.

Obama and Biden both make her look like a rocket scientist. If she's stupid what does that make them?

#12     Aug 7, 2012
  3. Illum

Illum

The wicked witch of the west. No thx grandma. She damn near all by herself ruined the tea party. I'll say one thing for occupy, at least they never let any insider slime take over and head up the rallies. She is supposed to be a goof, totally F'd over conservatives. On purpose. As a conservative she makes me wana vomit. She's about hot as any other 70 yr old who dresses like thier 12.

#13     Aug 7, 2012
  4. I like the matching shirt & belt buckle , but I wouldn't be caught dead in those shoes.:D

#14     Aug 7, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

LOL :D

#15     Aug 7, 2012
  6. About the only person biden doesn't make them look like a rocket scientist is brass.

#16     Aug 7, 2012
  7. . . :) . .
    how tall are you ?

#17     Aug 8, 2012
  8. Luke . . . you said ''Yeah, i hit that''

#18     Aug 8, 2012
  9. gtor514

gtor514

I can only hope that if I had a 48yo wife, who squeezed out five kids, she would look that good. I doubt 99.9% of women pushing 50 are as good looking. To hell with the politics, my d&#k doesn't vote.

#19     Aug 8, 2012