Palin Is “Racist, Sexist, Vindictive, And Mean”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by brocklanders, Sep 6, 2008.

1. I think I KNOW who are troops would most like to talk with:

[​IMG]

#11     Sep 6, 2008
  2. cuz69

cuz69

Good Pics Pabst,

But forget about that for a sec, HILLARY is a FILTHY CUNT, just like OPRAH and for that alone they would talk to Sarah!!

My daughter is 9 and I can only hope and pray she does not follow women like this. Time will tell! If she takes after her mom she won't !

#12     Sep 6, 2008
  3. ak15

ak15

You bet."Private hunters take a small plane and chase down wolf packs until they're exhausted and can't move any more, when they either shoot them from the air or land and execute them at point blank range. Then, they strap the wolf to a plane, cut off the wolf's left forearm, and bring it to the state Department of Fish and Game for their cash reward". These people are gleeful and jocund advocates of this procedure being used against a particular racial group of human beings. Is it any wonder that they relish Ms Palin?

#13     Sep 6, 2008
  4. you must be a white christian?

#14     Sep 6, 2008
  5. As long as it is all anonymous it is basically useless and could be just fabricated rumours and lies for all that we know.

If someone comes forward - and particularly if there is more than one - then it gathers credibility. But as it stands now it might just as well be fabricated and lacks any credibility against Sara Palin. It is possible, no doubt, just not credible yet - someone need to be able to confirm these allegations, and it better be more substantial than just their "scout's honour".

:D

#15     Sep 6, 2008
  6. cuz69

cuz69

You know what? It is sad to say, but unfortunately race will play a big part of this!
    And I have to admit any intelligent AMERICAN who wants to know where there money is going will take a close look at some of BO's important issues(i.e. welfare, insurance, education for "THE POOR" who is the poor by the way?) Ok now I ask you to look at (prisons: which are predominately not "WHITE", welfare :predominately not "WHITE", failing education: predominately not "WHITE", failing teachers: predominately not in "WHITE SCHOOL DISTRICS",insurance: predominately not "WHITE UNINSURED") and I could go on. If you are of "ETHNIC" backround or maybe not and find this offensive, sorry(not really) TOO BAD. THESE ARE THE FACTS AND TRUE AND CANNOT BE DISPUTED!!
    Noticed I used the word "PREDOMINATELY", because I am trying not to be of an "ETHNICITY" that is superior. AND I DON'T THINK THAT BY ANY MEANS. BUT THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS!

I have a serious problem spending my tax dollars on these issues when my ancestors worked for what they got and lived without when they didn't have it! I do not come from a family that looks for handouts. You hustle, and you do whatever it takes to support your family. And when you deal with life dissappointments when you don't have enough! YOU DON'T PRAY ON GOVERNMENT LOOKING FOR A "FREE RIDE"! These were the values and principles instilled in me.

#16     Sep 6, 2008
  7. cuz69

cuz69

Close: White Catholic

#17     Sep 6, 2008
  8. You must have had your thinking cap on when you said "Close: White Catholic."

Bit like an apple saying "calling me a fruit is "close."

#18     Sep 6, 2008
  9. since you are a catholic whats your opinion of white priests that "prey" on 9 year old kids like yours?

#19     Sep 6, 2008
  10. cuz69

cuz69

I feel terrible for any parent and child that had to deal with that.
    Thankfully I haven't.
    As far as the priests, I could say string them up by their nuts, but I guess some wpuld say thats too radical.
    So stick them in General Pop, and let those fucks have their way with them. From what I hear, they don't like rapists and kiddy abusers.

#20     Sep 7, 2008