Palin is an idiot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Soft months like May make me less confident of this than you. But, it appears June is resuming the recovery. Quite a few months to go yet.

#51     Jun 23, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Without a QE3 or a new stimulus package the economy is going down, it has become glaringly obvious that this economy can not sustain itself without outside intervention, the government should have let the housing market fall apart when things were bad in 2008/2009, so that there was somewhere to rebuild from, and so people would start buying and getting involved again, as it stands i think the market still has a long ways to bottom out, and this just goes to show you how badly the politicians have screwed us by continuing to prop up the economy, and prop up the economy until they have no more money to prop it up. Until the housing market has bottomed i dont think the economy can sustain itself, and the housing market wont bottom until credit opens up again.

SPY's are getting ready to blow out a multi month bottom, and there could be some serious havoc in the market in the coming weeks.

#52     Jun 23, 2011
  3. There is no way Palin is going to win. I'm confident that informed people outnumber uninformed people.

#53     Jun 23, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Sure hope no one else bet on this thought process today.... the spy's most definately didnt roll over, and shorting the piss out of them gave me a serious fisting to boot, I fully admit i was wrong on this one..... Atleast for today.... :D

[​IMG]

#54     Jun 23, 2011
  5. This aint about issues, it's about television. Americans vote for Presidents exactly the same way they vote for American Idols. Palin is terrible at it television. Obama is a master of it, and the only member of the GOP that is close to him is Mitt Romney. They pick Romney, or they get smashed. Romney will make it a horse race at least.

#55     Jun 23, 2011
  6. What a bunch of rubbish.

Please tell us what TV had to do with the midterm elections?

#56     Jun 23, 2011
  7. Is she running? Are you informed or not?

#57     Jun 23, 2011
  8. Oh my, I am quite sure this was about Presidential elections. As a general rule the public does not turn out at the midterms anywhere near the rate of the Presidency.

You are comparing apples and guava fruit.

#58     Jun 23, 2011
  9. Yep, you keep thinking that your American Idol champ is going to get everyone to forget their reality.

Btw, tell us all what Obama's campaign slogan should be this time around? More hope?

#59     Jun 23, 2011
  10. Obama will tell the nation what the magnitude of the situation was when he came in, it took one term to clean up, it will take another term to completely turn it around, but if we change captains, we will be putting in charge the same people who ran the ship aground.

Something to that effect. He will deliver this message in way that no one other than Romney can counter. You heard it here first.

#60     Jun 23, 2011