Palin got this one right

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Dec 16, 2009.

1. http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...shore_drilling/68_favor_offshore_oil_drilling

"Voter support for offshore oil drilling remains as strong as it was during last year’s presidential election, but many also continue to believe individual states should be able to stop it off their own coastlines.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 68% of U.S. voters believe offshore oil drilling should be allowed. Just 20% oppose drilling for oil off the coast of the United States, with another 12% undecided."

2. and the Native people whose main source of food is coming from the sea ? How could they manage a failure in the system ? oil in the sea means no more food for them !

3. I claimed nothing. I merely performed a simple Google search. Take your complaint to the rest of the world.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd be willing to take Palin out into the surf, and do a little "off shore drilling".

5. On the plus side, you've found a use for her.

6. Gabfly1- what's the deal? We're still waiting for you to tell how this poll is completely skewed by the Rasmussen right wing propaganda machine.

7. Then what was your bogus post supposed to mean.

#10     Dec 16, 2009