PALIN..... Extra marrital affair!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lilduckling, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Here she is finally admitting to it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1piuJzS7H-4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1piuJzS7H-4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#11     Sep 4, 2008
  2. See how smart she is? She got accepted at 6 colleges!!!! Amazing display of academia.

I'm calling Direct TV, see if they'll drop MSNBC and get some channel out of Cuba. What the hell. No Olberman, that lisping fool, and some hot Cuban broads.

#12     Sep 4, 2008
  3. bump! :mad:

#13     Sep 5, 2008
  4. Bump? Do you mean bump the fact you're a libelous little loZZZer with an anonymous screen name masquerading as a trader wanna be who is now using a pseudonym to go after the private life of someone who has accomplished more as a 44 year old mother than you'll lay claim to over your next several thousand lifetimes?

I''ll suggest this-Sarah Pailin has acheived more in her life than most anyone else here. She's a hot looking athletic chick who not only has given birth to five of those increasingly rare commodities-white kids-but rose to the top of a competitive political hierarchy. She'd eat the morons on this board for lunch.

I also imagine Palin would rather take a bullet in the head than trade lives with the wretched souls lambasting her on message boards.

#14     Sep 5, 2008
  5. not sure if my response should be the clip of that Britney fan crying............. or the zoo worker that ends up with his head inside the elephant's ass.

hmm ... how about... SARAH PALIN FACES NEW ETHICS CHARGE FILED AGAINST HER THIS PAST WEDNESDAY BY THE ALASKA STATE POLICE

http://deepbackground.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/09/04/1347737.aspx

is there no limit to the number of skeletons that keep walking out of her closet?

#15     Sep 5, 2008
  6. Is that a new story? Is it a big story?

If Obama's NUMERO UNO contributer going to Federal prison for bribery, the guy he did his house deal with, isn't a make or break story than it's pretty doubtful trooper gate will be either.

At least the trooper story is a real story. The adultery shit I'd say next to nothing chance.

#16     Sep 5, 2008
  7. Oh Fucking A right....

This means we all have a shot at the naughty librarian. There's nothing better that I like in my VPILF's than an easy shot at the trim. Plus as everyone knows those women in power like it just the other way around while in bed.

Giggidy Giddigy

#17     Sep 5, 2008
  8. I assume that, as a Republican, you believe in god, Jesus and the whole holy gang. So, the next time you're laundering your white sheets, you may wish to give some thought to the fact that Jesus Christ, as presented in your bible, was not anywhere near white by your exacting standards since he was born in the Middle East.

#18     Sep 5, 2008
  9. cuz69

cuz69

Can you hook me up with that channel too. I'll split the bill witcha.
    Me LIKEY HOT SPANISH CHICKS!!!

#19     Sep 5, 2008
  10. HOW DARE YOU?????????

Everyone knows that Jesus was the only blond, blue eyed, pale man walking around in the middle east! I mean havent you seen the paintings of him...or the movies??

duh..... your not very smart

#20     Sep 5, 2008