"Palin didn't understand that Africa was a continent and not a country"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Nov 5, 2008.

1. I just think we dodged a bullet. I think a strong education should be a minimum requirement to run for president.

#11     Nov 5, 2008
  2. To be fair to Palin she did go to 5 different colleges

Hawaii Pacific University - 1 semester
    North Idaho College - 2 semesters - general study
    University of Idaho - 2 semesters - journalism
    Matanuska-Susitna College - 1 semester
    University of Idaho - 3 semesters - B.A. in Journalism

#12     Nov 5, 2008
  3. All those posts I wrote about how dumb this lady is.... all those posts that said we would revert back in time ...... they were no joke! More will come out on Palin in the next several days, bet on it ..... it is chilling, chilling to know this woman could've been our VP/ possible President.

LESSON TO FUTURE REP CANDIDATES: When your base has shrunk, as it has in the last 4 years... don't run a campaign to energize them at the cost of turning off the main stream. Palin, with out a doubt, was the scariest candidate in the history of our country!

Thank goodness the cooler heads prevailed in this election.

But on that note.... a message to all the dumb black people out there... not all the blacks .... just the dumb ass ones:

YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY YOUR MORTGAGE!!! Have you guys seen how stupid some of these black a-holes are, when interviewed on TV.... how they think there lives will change with Obama in the White House??? Also chilling!

#14     Nov 6, 2008
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

#15     Nov 6, 2008
  5. yah but u communist would still bang her

#16     Nov 6, 2008
  6. She's totally bang"able". and with 5 kids and a knocked up daughter, she is clearly sending a sign they do a lot of fucking in that family.

#17     Nov 6, 2008
  7. I am starting to wonder how much of this is true.

It is one thing to see the Couric interview which is beyond dispute - but these allegations have no such recorded video. I am wondering if the Oil companies that Palin extracted more money from as governor now have an open field to go after her, now that the GOP does not have to present a unified front.

With the 180 degree turnaround treatment on Fox from the Hannity interview , it looks like the attacks have the conservative media's blessing.

How will she get and maintain a position for 2012 against such headwinds?

#18     Nov 6, 2008
  8. Some members on here called Palin a 'revolutionary' and said that she would be POTUS in 2012. I said that both claims were bordering on the absurd, and anyone who truly believed either one needs to have their head examined. Palin might appeal to right-wing soccer moms of her approximate intelligence but the Republican party isn't so stupid as to push their entire stack into the middle with her.

#19     Nov 6, 2008
  9. Shaqi

Shaqi

Careful what you say about pushing stacks in the middle:D

#20     Nov 6, 2008