"Palin didn't understand that Africa was a continent and not a country"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Just saw it on on O'Reilly Factor. Holy cow!

She didn't know the nations involved in North American Free Trade Agreement. USA, Canada, Mexico

She didn't know that South Africa was an actual country.

:)

2. newtoet

newtoet

3. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME !
    HOW FUCKING STUPID Are these people ?

4. I got home from working out and My wife mentioned that, she was Watching that as well. And they mentioned the Pailin towel incident. I wish I could be there when she comes out wrapped in nothing but a towel :) :)

5. Holy shit. We dodged a bullet.

"She would get emotional etc.."

Yikes.

6. Is there a video evidence of this incidence? At lease some photos? :)

7. subban

subban

no big deal. G W probably did'nt know that either. Only solution is give these other countries or continenets a good kick in the ass. Old west shootout. yeee haaaw.

8. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5UMbg7Troqg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5UMbg7Troqg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L8__aXxXPVc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L8__aXxXPVc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

VP pick Sarah Palin hoaxed by comedy prank call

MONTREAL (AFP) - Republican vice presidential hopeful Sarah Palin on Saturday was the victim of a prank phone call by a French-Canadian comedian impersonating French President Nicolas Sarkozy.

After Palin realized the call was a hoax, her campaign staff admitted she was "mildly amused."

The prank tag-team from Quebec, "Justicia masques," who have previously targeted heads of state and celebrities, posted the conversation on their website (www.justiciers.tv).

In the recording, John McCain's running mate enthusiastically takes the fake Sarkozy's call.

"It's so good to hear you, thank you for calling us ... we have such great respect for you, John McCain and I, we love you!" Palin said.

She appeared unfazed by the fake president's thick French accent and some outrageous comments.

At one point the impersonator, comedian Sebastien Trudel, told the Alaskan governor he is following the US elections closely along with his special American advisor Johnny Hallyday -- a famous French rock'n'roll singer.

When the fake president told Palin his wife Carla Bruni is "hot in bed," the governor chuckled and complimented him for his "beautiful family."

Palin also proffered to continue relations if she reaches the White House.

"We should go hunting together," Palin said.

Palin laughed in response to Trudel's comment: "I just love killing those animals ... take away life, that is so fun!"

The governor, who is making a whistle-stop tour through key states in the last weekend before the November 4 election, told the fake president that she is "very confident" about the Republican ticket's chances, and said she thought "the race is tightening" ahead of Tuesday's general election.

"I see you as a president one day, too," said the comedian.

"Maybe in eight years," replied Palin.

The comedy duo have previously used their Sarkozy impersonation to target former French president Jacques Chirac, celebrities Mick Jagger and Britney Spears, and Sarkozy himself.

"This was our most explosive coup so far," comedian Marc Antoine Audette told AFP, adding that it was "difficult" for his accomplice Trudel to get their request for a phone conversation past Palin's entourage and her Secret Service detail.

The McCain campaign later released a statement about the phone call.

"Governor Palin was mildly amused to learn that she had joined the ranks of heads of state, including President Sarkozy, and other celebrities in being targeted by these pranksters. C'est la vie."

9. My gawd, you radical lefties are scared shitless of this woman. Earth to retard lefties. SHE and Mac LOST!!! Fuck me, you people are stupid!

#10     Nov 5, 2008