Palin daughter breaks up again.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by noob_trad3r, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Typical White trash stories.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/04/bristol-palin-splits-with-fiance

Bristol told People that Johnston's second proposal was blighted from the start when he told her on the day they became re-engaged that he might have fathered a baby with another teenage girl. The 19-year-old added that she had seen her intended only once during their three week betrothal.

"The final straw was him flying to Hollywood for what he told me was to see some hunting show but come to find out it was that music video mocking my family," Bristol said. "He's just obsessed with the limelight and I got played."

2. Typical White trash stories.
    ---------------

More like typical teenagers.

"kids grow up so fast these days" Not hardly, kids are just as immature as ever. Kids may be exposed to more info, be aware, more conscious of situtations at an earlier age but they don't know what to do with the information.

3. BSAM

BSAM

The girl, like her mother, is a reality TV show.

4. No not like Typical Teenagers. Parents who know how to raise children do not have knocked up teen daughters from dating deadbeat delinquients who have drug addict parents.