Palin allies report rising campaign tension

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Palin was speaking to (promote) government funding for Individuals with Disabilities Education Act...yes? So she is not against funding from the government. That is not her point in the video. She is looking to have more money (from the government) for disabilities. Ok. But she laughs at fruit fly research as something that does nothing for "The public good"
    So I wonder, Does Palin think because of her religion beliefs that genes in fruit flys could not be the same of humans, so she laughs at something that helps scientist understand disease?
    And she says "I kid you not" like she think everyone would think it is stupid and a joke, like she thinks it is.
    Remember, she was not speaking to discuss government funding for research, No, she was looking for government money for individuals with disabilities.
    I think if she had power, she would mix her religion with her politics. That is how I see her.

#41     Oct 25, 2008
  2. Palin doesn't understand ANYTHING

#42     Oct 25, 2008

3. Ok Okitiri, I just think that if she is speaking to (IDEA), then to bring fruit fly research in her speach, then it is not about research for olive fruit fly she is thinkiing about, but research for disabilities with fruit flys that she does not like. And she wants people to think it is stupid research. And I ask why?
    That is all my point is.

#43     Oct 25, 2008
  4. Because she is stupid, she doesn't have any intellectual curiosity. Who blames her, with 1 kid, people have barely time to do anything.....
    With 5 ?
    Think about it

She probably hasn't read a newspaper since 15 years

#44     Oct 25, 2008
  5. Maybe no curiosity,... or maybe a fear of some science? Just too much of coincidence to speak to people about government money for disabilities education act, and make a joke of how stupid fruit fly research is. She was not talking about olive fruit fly, in my opinion. That makes her scarey if she had power if John McCain die. Something so helpful like that research could stop because it conflicts with Palins belief.

#45     Oct 25, 2008
  6. Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Grandpa Grandpa Grandpa !

yep she'd make a great cheerleader!!

Bet she can get post-election employment with Dallas or maybe that new team in OK!

#46     Oct 25, 2008
  7. Even someone as stupid as "ApPalin' Palin" has her inside Polling. After all, she's a politican.

ApPalin' knows McCain is doomed. She's trying to salvage her governorship.

#47     Oct 25, 2008
  8. http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081025/pl_politico/14929;_ylt=AlIUG3MrYrskDjmWvawVZ2Ws0NUE

So now it's Palins fault that Mac is losing. NOT! This is akin to Custer saying, right before that arrow went through him, that he'd have won at the Little Big Horn had Trooper Palin been a better shot.
    McCain and his team have botched this thing in every way possible. You can take every single scratch your head statement made by Palin and they all don't add up to, "the fundamentals of the economy are strong". WTF?
    The facts are, the rookie Palin was dropped in to a hot LZ and all things considered has held up well. If not for her Mac would be 30 points behind instead of 10+. Could she have done better? Sure! But the blame for this staggering defeat that's about to occur lays squarely on the Republican elite and their complete withdrawal from conservative values. Over the next couple of years, as they wander through the political abyss, perhaps they can find their way back.

#48     Oct 25, 2008
  9. #49     Oct 26, 2008