Palestinians are OK to shoot...But no Israelis and foreigners

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Hello WAEL012000

I have often wondered why it is that Muslims kill each other so often and in such bloody ways. Last week a Muslim blew herself up and took 32 fellow Muslims with her.

Why do they do this? If a Muslim kills another Muslim with a suicide bomb, do they still get the virgins when they get to Heaven? Please don't misunderstand me, this is a very serious question.

I have calculated that there have been about 3500 deaths caused by Muslims killing other Muslims, just in the past 24 months.

Do you have any idea why this occurs?

Thanks

#41     Mar 23, 2008
  2. So have you come up with a plan to solve all these problems yet? Or are you just holding grudges for the big day of pay-back?

Jesus

#42     Mar 23, 2008
  3. Hello powerfade...I suggest you go and ask these sick mother fuckers why they kill civilians. I guess they are as sick as you are. You know, trying to justify, dilute and divert the killing of one people by the crimes committed by some sick bastards in a completely different country.

An example you say??? It is like another powerfade...Call him powerfade2, asking and identical stupid question like why Sinhalese Buddhists in Sri Lanka kill Tamils en mass in an attempt to justify, dilute and divert the killing that is taking place in Tibet.

But then again, your behavior is that of a rapist who needs to find a reason to justify his crime. So for me to ask you to act otherwise is irrelevant due to the fact that your sick mentality does not function properly. As a matter of fact, it function in a very similar manner as the killers who commit their crimes in Iraq.

As for me; I care for a people who are being starved, killed and ethnically cleansed in Palestine.

#43     Mar 23, 2008
  4. Matter of fact, I do! The plan is to end the occupation, build a viable state over the 1967 land with East Jerusalem as its capital and solve the issue of refugees.

#44     Mar 23, 2008
  5. Wasn't that Arafat's solution?

#45     Mar 23, 2008
  6. Hello WAEL012000

Thanks for the response. However, I still didn't get an answer to my question. There are plenty of examples of people killing other people for secular/political reasons, as you cited.

However, there is no religious group that kills each other so often because of differences in the way their common religion is interpreted (Sunni vs. Shia, I believe it is).

So I would ask you again, can you explain why it is that Muslims kill each other by the tens of thousands on religious grounds? And do you think the answer has anything to do with a fundamental orientation towards killing and brutality as a means for solving problems?

Thanks in advance

#46     Mar 23, 2008
  7. #47     Mar 23, 2008
  8. Again, as I explained to you earlier, you should direct this question to these killers. If your attempt is to dilute the atrocities committed against my people by bringing examples of killers that we have nothing to do with then you would have no leg to stand on.

As for your argument that no religious group did as much killing as these criminals; I would argue that you are wrong! I am not going to give examples, even though you know that I could, due to the fact that I have never interpreted the actions of the few to promote an agenda against a whole religion. Doing so will make me as racist as you are. Speaking of racism, the reason you are mentioning Islam to me is due to your racist idea that if I am a Palestinian then I should be a radical Muslim.

By the way, just yesterday, Palestinian factions fought a fierce battle with Al Qaeda linked group in Ain Al Helweh Palestinian refugee camp, captured one of their leaders and washed them out of that camp.

Keep on diluting the crimes powerfade. I hope you will be able to sleep knowing that you yourself is supporting other terrorists who brag about shredding infants to pieces.

#48     Mar 24, 2008
  9. Israelis bulldoze greenhouse and agricultural fields in southern Gaza

23.03.08 - 13:19
    Khan Younis / PNN- Israeli bulldozers dredged lands while tanks fired hours of rounds last night at Palestinian homes and agricultural land in the southern Gaza Strip’s Khan Younis.

Dozens of military machines hit the eastern part of the area throughout Saturday night.

Eyewitnesses report that dozens of heavy machines hit the town of Khuza, 150 meters into the Strip, east of Khan Younis City. They began bulldozing agricultural land and greenhouses.

Israeli forces also opened random fire at homes throughout Saturday night.

http://english.pnn.ps/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2558&Itemid=1

#49     Mar 24, 2008
  10. Qalqilia – Ma'an – Israeli soldiers shot a Palestinian teenager during an incursion in the West Bank town of Azzun, east of the city of Qalqilia on Saturday evening, witnesses said.

Israeli forces had invaded the town earlier on Saturday, imposing a curfew and sparking confrontations with stone-throwing Palestinian youths. Israeli forces fired on the demonstrators, witnesses said.

Eighteen-year-old Zakariyya Swaidan was shot in the torso and hospitalized in Qalqilia. Medical sources called his injury serious.

At the time of writing, Israeli troops continue to sweep the town, raiding Palestinian houses on the pretext of searching for "wanted" Palestinian activists.

http://www.maannews.net/en/index.php?opr=ShowDetails&ID=28426

#50     Mar 24, 2008