Palestinian self-destruction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Mar 3, 2008.

1. WAEL, I'm through trying to reason with you. You obviously didn't understand what I was saying or, more likely, are so blinded by your hatred that you are unable to step back and analyze the issue in a rational manner.

It's telling to me that you couldn't even acknowledge that there is horror committed by BOTH sides. All you do over and over is describe alleged Israeli atrocities. You haven't said anything here about Palestinian atrocities and killings of innocent Israeli children.

Instead of wasting your time arguing on ET with someone you despise, you'd be far better off trying to persuade your Arab neighbors and "brothers" to do more to help your people than empty platitudes and slogans.

The Palestinians are being fucked all right - by their Muslim "brothers." Your people are being reamed, Wael, over and over. As a society, yours is the equivalent of the aging street whore who gets fucked time and time again by those who tell her they are her friends.

#42     Mar 4, 2008
  2. Yeah, just another ugly Zzztroll experience. Now excuse me while I go wash my hands - interacting in any form with the troll and/or his moonbat minions makes me feel unclean...

#43     Mar 4, 2008
  3. Yes, but don't hold your breath. Clearly you feel that by publishing atrocity, the world will somehow 'wake up' and come running to the aid of the underdogs. Please define more clearly who, exactly, is going to save the victims from the victimizers? Come up with a plan. Define what is to be saved, and how to save it.

I can assure you, the future will be like the past without a radical change in thought patterns. Your salvation does not require the aid of the world, or for anyone else to radically change their thought patterns. Only as you change yours, will they change theirs. This puts you in the drivers seat.

Most assuredly, any forward looking to a day of wrath for victimizers will insure the future is like the past.

I'm willing to coach you, Wael, how to be the savior of that part of the world. Are you ready and willing to walk through the streets of Palestine and heal the sick, release the prisoners, and restore sight to the blind? Then follow me. There is a solution for every problem, but only as you think and see differently, from a birds eye perspective.

Till then, you will imitate the kind of thinking that is bringing pain and suffering to the very people you believe you are helping. You are indeed a leader. But this way is leading them into temptation. Do not look to the world to help you. You give away power this way. You ask for some kind of big brother with a big stick. You'll be lucky if that power is not as insane as the Zionists. You have a 'big brother', but I do not carry a big stick. There'll be no revenge. My kind of justice will bother you at first, but you will come to see its reasonableness. Isn't that what you are asking, that the world be reasonable?

Yes, the whole world will know the truth. But not without you, and not if you suppress it, and not if you refuse to tell the world the truth.

The situation calls for miracles. I am calling you to be a miracle worker. How many miracles are you willing to work? There is an unlimited supply. You could work miracles every day. You could choose your own hours. But if you are on call, you can work a lot more. What say you, Wael Christ?

Jesus

#44     Mar 4, 2008
  4. Is he going to get his 72 virgins?

Oh, and I am pretty sure he is interested in 72 male virgins.

#45     Mar 4, 2008
  5. Well if it's some kind of suicide mission you're thinking of, naw, been there, done that. Not asking anyone else to suffer. Actually asking them to stop suffering, and show others how. I don't ask anyone to wait to start to stop suffering. There is no mandate to suffer until death, expecting a reward thereafter. As for the reward proposed, it is too limited. Of course, it is a metaphor. I'm telling you that the metaphor underestimates the Kingdom of God.

The concept of a nubile young virgin at your beck and call is mind-made. And the experience it seems to offer is also 100% of the mind. The reason you are not having the experience of joining with a nubile young virgin right now is because you think minds are separated. If you understood the truth about the mind, you could have the essence of the symbolic experience without the body. And without the body, it would be yet a better experience.

Now multiply this experience by 72, because the mind is not limited in its ability to join. Nor is it limited by time or distance, or weariness. All in all, bodily "joining" is a shabby substitute. Now multiply the experience of 72 by the power of 72. Then double it. Then amp it up again, and again, and again. This give you some clue about the Kingdom of God.

The Kingdom of God is something everyone here has disowned, denied, repressed and forgotten about. So each has made a sacrifice to have a body that can join with a limited number of other bodies. Thus, the world has exchanged the Kingdom of God for crumbs. I merely suggest you return, and for good reason. Not only is the Kingdom of God still within you, it has not changed with your apparent absence. Thus, you are missing out on your inheritance, to sacrifice and suffer instead.

I'm telling you that the mind that makes the concept of nubile young virgins is part of your inheritance. That is, it is within your power to make such things. I ask you not make them any more because they blind you to what you are sacrificing to have something that is not shared by or sharable with the rest of the Kingdom.

Miracles bring a slice of the Kingdom to earth, reminding it what it is sacrificing to fight for small plots of land instead. Miracles will transform the mentality of the world until the world is abandoned. There is a call for more miracles and more miracle-workers.

What about you, dddooo, are you on board with this? Why not?

How about if I thrown in a free T-shirt that says, "I am not a Christian, I am Christ"?

Jesus:D

#46     Mar 4, 2008
    #47     Mar 4, 2008
    #48     Mar 4, 2008
  8. maxpi

maxpi

Palestinians broke into Egypt recently and bought supplies, 40% of the money they spent was counterfeit I heard!!

Odd but nobody on these boards, afaik, that defends palestinians is rational, that should be seen as really odd I should think but I am getting used to the fact that the ME is entirely irrational........ and that trolls love lies and are entirely irrational. It's just so odd being exposed to all this troll insanity, the best thing about the internet might be the exposure of all these irrational thingy people that just hate humans that actually have functioning brains. they just do their little thing every day to destroy our brains..... it explains a lot about the human condition, I see drivers in southern California that follow shitty little fads like leaving no space between cars on the freeways but leaving big spaces in front of them in the turn lanes if it will result in people not being able to move behind them, they are just shitty irrational trolls I guess, no sweat off my balls....

#49     Mar 5, 2008
  9. Re: Traderzone's post above, yes, CBC ran a piece last night by a journalist who went to France and spoke to Muslims there about Islam. She found 3 teenagers, 17 years old, born in France, wearing the standard garb of any teenage kid these days; jeans, T-shirts and baseball hats. They were just kids, laughing and jostling and having a good time. Then the talk turned to sex... and the sickness came to the surface. These young men said that they would gladly kill their own sisters if the sister 'dishonoured' the family by having premarital sex. They asked 'What choice would we have? Everyone would find out and our family would be dishonoured'. When asked how they could murder their own sibling, they responded that it would be easy if the sibling had committed an act against Islam. When it was pointed out that killing is forbidden in Islam, they became confused.

It does not matter whether these young men would actually carry out such animalistic acts. It is enough that the culture which produced them has planted these ideas in their heads.

#50     Mar 5, 2008