Palestinian self-destruction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Idiot Troll, I swear to God... you are without a doubt the most idiotic piece of shit I have ever come across in my life.

What the fuck do you mean 'retaliation is not self-defense'? Hamas kills innocent Israelis; what in the fuck do you think Israel is supposed to do to lessen the likelihood that Hamas will send more rockets in the next day? Ask Hamas to please stop?

Asshole Troll... if you are being attacked, hitting back is self defense. What the fuck else is it?? If someone hits you, do you just hope he doesn't hit again? What do you do if someone hits you? Walk away? What if he follows you and hits you again? Run away? What if he runs after you and hits you again? You worthless piece of shit troll.

Christ, in all the years I have seen you post bullshit, this is by far the worst of it. I hope you rot in hell, you fucking coward.

Fucking hell.....

#31     Mar 4, 2008
  2. Wael, rest your sphincter for a moment and try to step away from the current fighting between Israel and the Palestinians.

I realize that there is bloodshed, death, and horror stories on both sides. Surely you are going to admit that Israelis are subject to suicide bombings and attacks that have killed their children as well, aren't you? You can post as many pictures as you want of dead and injured Palestinians, and dddooo could easily post similar images of dead and injured Israelis.

My point to the Zzztrolllozzer is that if you are attacked and decide to defend oneself, you are under no obligation to respond in equal measure, especially if you want to deter the attacker from harming you again. That does not make you vengeful, does it? You can hit back hard without intent of venegeance, but of teaching a lesson so as to deter further attacks.

When a teacher scolds a student that is behaving badly, is she acting with venegeance or with calculated reason?

When a parent spanks a child that has struck its sibling, is that out of venegeance or as a means to deter it from happening again?

If a woman is being raped and she manages to dig her gun out of her purse, is she supposed to ask the rapist to stay still so she can shoot him in a place that will only injure him and not kill him?

Punishment and self-defense are not implicitly vengeful actions.

#32     Mar 4, 2008
  3. I don't even know why we bother to respond to these animals, hap. Of all the twisted statements I have heard out of them, this one absolutely takes the cake. If you're attacked and you hit back, it's not self defense, it's vengeance.

That just about does it for me. What else is there to say?

#33     Mar 4, 2008
  4. Nik, I don't know if you read it before but Rearden Metal had the best and absolutely perfect description of this troll's techniques:

His objective is not to prove a point or make a case but to drive his opponent nuts. Of course once we are aware of it, he is pretty easy to deal with.

#34     Mar 4, 2008
    #35     Mar 4, 2008
  6. What do you know. There world is coming to an end when a pinhead like this one watch children being ripped to shreds and all he says, with sadness in his eyes, "I don't even know why we bother to respond to these animals"

To this guy, the Palestinian children are nothing but animals.

#36     Mar 4, 2008
  7. No, to him the real murderers of Palestinian children are Palestinian terrorists, to him people like you and Z10 who encourage and support these terrorists implicitly or explicitly are nothing but animals.

#37     Mar 4, 2008
  8. Strike first, in anticipation of self defense.

#38     Mar 4, 2008
  9. You fucking nazi. The day will come when the whole world will know the truth. How long do you think your nazi state will carry one committing massacres and geting away with them.

The day will defenetly come.

You will be tried like the war criminals you are.

#39     Mar 4, 2008
  10. Quote from WAEL012000:

Thirty people have died in the last month for lack of medical care brought on by the embargo. Only two weeks ago, we saw the appalling sight of over 40 women and children seriously injured when an Israeli F-16 dropped an enormous bomb in the middle of the densely populated Gaza City, a few meters from a wedding party.

You are tone deaf when it is pointed out the thousands of deaths caused by Islam against others. Why should anyone listen to your constant dronings???

Hamas-led government has consistently called for a long-term cease-fire. For nine months before the election that brought this zionist government into power, they observed a unilateral ceasefire, ensuring that no rockets were fired from Gaza by. They observed this policy during the first six months in that zionist government, despite the fact that words and actions were summarily dismissed by the Israelis and their U.S. allies.

Hamas was created in 1987 by Sheikh Ahmed Yassin of the Gaza wing of the Muslim Brotherhood at the beginning of the First Intifada. Best known in Israel and the rest of the world for its suicide bombings and other attacks directed against civilians and Israeli military and security forces targets, Hamas' charter (written in 1988 and still in effect) calls for the destruction of the State of Israel and its replacement with a Palestinian Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip. The organization is widely described as antisemitic.

Oh my god man. How does your brain function?? Have you been brainwashed to the level that you really think that it is the Palestinians that are raping the israelis?? What the fuck is wrong with you???

Israel took the lands from its previous inhabitants

Rome took the lands from Israel

Islam took the lands from Rome during their conquest of Arabia, North Africa, the Iberian Peninsula and into the Frankish empire, before being stopped by Charles Martel's forces. I din't think they had your concept of treating these people any differently than your complaints against "Zionism"

Israel took the lands from Islam

This is history (the way it happened, not the way it appears in the minds of Islam and Palestinians). Why in the world do your whinings have any traction???

#40     Mar 4, 2008