Palestinian self-destruction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Of course you do not!

I'll give you an example. Like our resident nazi boy dddooo would lie in every fucking statement he makes. Like he would at least distort truth to serve his agenda and his fascist state. The con artist Conrad Black would instruct his people to write a piece full of misinformation and lies.

The man censored any descending and critical voices against israel and you, being who you are and what you stand for, thought of him, and his newspaper, to give an honest and even view about HIS opponents.

#11     Mar 3, 2008
  2. There is no moral equivalence, because this is not a morality play.

Vengeance is not a morality play at all, and vengeance is the motive in play...

"Israel targets militants and terrorists..."

So they say, so they say. The collateral damage is a result of poor aim and/or poor intelligence?

LMAO...

#12     Mar 3, 2008
  3. And what would you do if you ran Israel? Just sit there and take it? Unlike liberal fantasies, in the real world you have to make tough choices. No country is going to just sit there and let people fire missiles into its cities. If a few civilians get killed in gaza, that is the price of allowing your country to be run by terrorists.

#13     Mar 3, 2008
  4. http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/01/israel-thinking.html

Gotta love how you minimize the "few civilians" getting killed.

Typical of you AAA, the same way that you have no problem sending Americans to die in Iraq...it ain't you, it ain't your family, and in this case, they ain't white republican klannish Christians...

#14     Mar 3, 2008
  5. He can't answer this question, I asked him before, many times, Mr. Troll does not have an answer, he knows it and does not have the guts to admit it.

#15     Mar 3, 2008
  6. It is a riot watching you go to the "does not have the guts to admit" it card.

You really are a goon...an extremist fundamentalist Zionist goon, of course.

Oh my, my, my...you are so courageous.

LMAO...

#16     Mar 3, 2008
  7. Vengeance is not a morality play at all, and vengeance is the motive in play...
    A military response to never-ending barrage of rockets is no vengeance - it's a legal and legitimate policy of self-defense.

The collateral damage is a result of poor aim and/or poor intelligence?
    Poor aim? Poor intelligence? They are the best in the world by far. Unfortunately even they are not 100% perfect and error proof. Nothing is.

#17     Mar 3, 2008
  8. First, I don't believe you when you say "unfortunately."

Second, it is not about defense, it is about vengeance.

Just as you would point out cultural aspects of the arabs, equally vengeance is a way of life in Israel.

They are not the "turn the other cheek" culture...

They are the "eye for an eye" culture...

Eye for an eye is not a defense, it is vengeance...

#18     Mar 3, 2008
  9. response to 2.5 years of rocket attacks <> eye for eye
    response to 2.5 years of rocket attacks <> vengeance
    response to 2.5 years of rocket attacks = [self-]defense

Duh!

#19     Mar 3, 2008
  10. Either you are consciously self deluded, in denial about your delusion, dishonest, or stupid.

The title of this thread is "Palestinian self-destruction" and you go on and on about Israel's self-defense.

What a mixed up position you are taking.

Eye for an eye is vengeance, not self defense.

Except in this case, it is worse than eye for an eye, as a lot more eyes than Israel had poked out are being poked out by their hand...

Israeli vengeance is not about getting even...it is about a failed policy of thinking that wanton violence will not just breed more violence...which is exactly what is happening.

Israel is to blame for the deaths by her hand, just as Palestine is to blame for the deaths by her hand...

#20     Mar 3, 2008