Palestine - A Land that Does not Belong to Islam

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by TraderZones, Mar 5, 2008.

1. "Reincarnation is my truth. I know i've lived before, i've been who ive been before, and I'm working through my limited structure, my limited mind. Love is what allows us to go beyond the wheel of life, into whats called 'everlasting life'. - JZ Knight

"My advent on this plane to you which is my people is to bring to you an understanding of you. The great teaching is to 'behold God'. But no one will understand the mystery of that teaching until they know who they are that is understanding that teaching. And what I teach and manifest is with 'personal self'. It is only when you go inward are you going to understand, 'behold God'. And that I do very well". - Ramtha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK14JfRiNQ4&feature=related

What I'm talking about is beyond the "wheel of life".
    And it is also beyond "personal self".
    There is much talk about "understanding".
    But if you really understood how it is that the world arises to meet your sight, it would be gone.
    And this is because you would not tolerate the idea of separation to any longer be an experience for you.
    It is the idea of separation that gives rise to "personal self".
    I am talking about the Son of God...one being...appearing as many.
    These self-concepts are appearances. When it is understood, they will disappear.
    The universe in which "personal self" seems to live will also disappear because it itself is also a self-concept.
    But the Son of God is not a concept or image of any kind.
    This is what I meant by, "die to your self, that you may live".
    I do not consider any kind of "personal self" as a "life".
    You can see how much resistance there is to the idea of giving it up.
    So it may seem like "death" to do so.
    But this is the door to Life as it is, before "personal self" imposed upon it.
    "Know thySelf" does not refer to the personal self.
    On the way back to the "know thySelf" Self, there will perhaps be an exchange of self-concepts.
    And each exchange might be a little disturbing because it represents a significant change. And change is not always welcome.
    But beyond the Ramtha and the Seth and the various Ascended Masters...there is one Self.
    And this is the Son of God...Christ...a created being, equal to, and same as his Father.
    The Father and Son and all of their creations are what God is.
    The plurality of this statement is somewhat misleading.
    The oneness of Heaven is nothing like its substitutes in the world of "personal self".
    The personal self makes his "own reality".
    But this I have called illusion.
    There are many illusions, each to his own.
    There is but one reality.
    The difference between the two is knowledge vs. perception.
    What is one cannot be percieved as separate, and the denial of perception is the restatment of knowledge.

If JZ and Ramtha can help you exchange self-concepts for an idea closer to reality, then so be it.
    Their paradigm/perception is righter than the average idol worshipper on the ground.
    But there is more to understand, which cannot be understood while "personal self" stands in the way.
    And when it is understood, what the personal self made will disappear.
    The stars...gone.
    The planets...gone.
    Time...gone.
    Dimensions...gone.
    Levels and heirarchies...gone.
    Differences...gone.
    Change...gone.
    Words...gone.
    Hatred...gone.
    Loneliness...gone.
    Separation...gone.
    Guilt...gone.
    Grudges...gone.
    Palestine...gone.
    Personal self...gone.
    "Jesus"...gone. (That's good news for ratboy)

Left standing will be the Son of God who was before all this, and who remains after it is gone.
    In this sense, he is "The alpha and the omega. The beginning and the end."

Jesus

#81     Mar 8, 2008
  2. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ..... ad nauseam

I am ... Ramtha

#82     Mar 8, 2008
  3. ok... so tell me this oh great Oneness... if you are jesus then you know the election outcome for nov 08. cause.. time is an illusion right? anyhoooooo... please tell us who will win. and also who their running mate will be.

#83     Mar 8, 2008
  4. I wouldn't want to make you nauseous...ad nauseum.
    Which is the candidate most likely to drop a nuclear bomb on a capital city that symbolizes the source of 'terrorism'?

#84     Mar 8, 2008
  5. that would be insane mccain. ok.. so Ramtha picks McCain.... we will see in November if you are a fraud.

oh... and for someone with infinite intelligence i am disappointed in your spelling.

#85     Mar 8, 2008
  6. No buddy. Bottom line, only 40% of Ashkenazi Jews could have traces to 4 women. The other 60% are convert Khazaras.

#86     Mar 8, 2008
  7. Once again, I would like to thank dddooo for condemning zionism and these people for being nazis.

:D :D :D :D

#87     Mar 8, 2008
  8. This is the exact quote just before you forget about it.

The researchers, Doron Behar and Karl Skorecki of the Technion and Ramban Medical Center in Haifa, and colleagues elsewhere, report that just four women, who may have lived 2,000 to 3,000 years ago, are the ancestors of 40 percent of Ashkenazis alive today. The Technion team's analysis was based on mitochondrial DNA, a genetic element that is separate from the genes held in the cell's nucleus and that is inherited only through the female line. Because of mutations - the switch of one DNA unit for another - that build up on the mitochondrial DNA, people can be assigned to branches that are defined by which mutations they carry.

Where is the 60% also have middle eastern mtDNA again???

To be fare with you; I am going to to re-read the paper again.

#88     Mar 8, 2008
  9. You mean 'nauseous'?

#89     Mar 8, 2008
  10. for the creator of the Universe i am a little concerned.... no, not nauseous.

#90     Mar 8, 2008