Palestine - A Land that Does not Belong to Islam

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by TraderZones, Mar 5, 2008.

#51     Mar 7, 2008
  2. Make that 1 degree of separation from the TidyBowl Lozenge. And I think we are doing disservice to the venerable toilet bowl cleaner.

#52     Mar 7, 2008
  3. Wait wait. We haven't yet established how many grandfathers tombs it takes to make it your land.

#53     Mar 7, 2008
    #54     Mar 7, 2008
  5. wael, you have to admit, you got your ass handed to you on this one. Of course you knew it was BS before you posted it, but usually you can combine innuendo with bluster and then move on to the next lie before anyone bothers to actually post the proof that you're lying.

This time, though, you got hammered almost before you got the lies out of your mouth.

Did you know that the 8 dead in Israel are children, wael? One of them is a Canadian, a kid over there to do some theological study.

Do you ever wonder what your last thoughts are going to be, wael? Is it possible that when your life is about to end, you may regret advocating the murder of innocent children?

#55     Mar 7, 2008
  6. Kiss my ass traderNik. You piece of shit blamed the death of our children on Hamas. Filthy fuck! I knew you were low but I have never new that you are also a criminal.

Now why don't you go stalk somebody else you loser.

So the infants that got killed were the victims of Hamas? You lucky you are not in front of me you son of a bitch.

#56     Mar 7, 2008
  7. As always. You lie through your yellow teeth.

The paragraph you posted indicated across the world. It was a clear attempt to dilute the relationship

You Also forgot to post, I am sure it was by mistake, the paragraph that followed which reads;

"David Goldstein, now of Duke University, reported in 2002 that the mitochondrial DNA of women in Jewish communities around the world did not seem to be Middle Eastern, and indeed each community had its own genetic pattern. But in some cases the mitochondrial DNA was closely related to that of the host community."

We all know that children in the Jewish faith inherit their relegion from the mother.

I always said that the only Jews are the ones who are Arabs or Middle Eastern. Too bad, you kidnapped their children from them because you thought they were primitive.

Do I have the Y gene??? You kidding right???

#57     Mar 7, 2008
  8. Wael, they were children, they were real Middle-Eastern jews, not some kind of Khazars, they were Yeshiva students, they wanted to dedicate their lives to god. And they were murdered in cold blood by a blood-thirsty tribe of Yemeni mercenaries whose only contribution to civilization is suicide belts. It really is as simple as that.

#58     Mar 7, 2008
  9. And I condemned it! Unlike you and the other low lifer! You on the other hand did not have it in your zionist heart to condemn your government dumping 2 ton bombs on crowded neighborhoods in the middle of the night. I hope you had a good night sleep knowing that you khazaras got rid of 40 Palestinians...Too bad they were little kids and infants.

Today, we buried Amira, a one month old infant. I guess she was a terrorist too nazi boy.

#59     Mar 7, 2008
  10. And I condemned it!
    And so did Arafat. We know the pattern. You're spending your life supporting, explaining, justifying and obfuscating these attacks, defending terrorists, befriending neo-nazis.

Today, we buried Amira
    Is that the one killed by one of your misfired Kassam rockets?

a one month old infant. I guess she was a terrorist too
    No she was yet another victim of Palestinian islamofascism. Her blood is on your hands wael. Deal with it. Remember what Golda Meir said about "loving your children more than hating the jews". Too bad 50 years later you're not there yet, in fact you're not even closer than you were when she said it.

#60     Mar 7, 2008