Palestine - A Land that Does not Belong to Islam

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by TraderZones, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Palestine - A Land that Does not Belong to Islam

As our resident "Zionists are Unfair" Trolls keep pounding the drums, let us look at what REALLY happened to Palestine:

1) circa 800-1500BC, Israel takes the lands from a bunch of relatively unknown villages belonging to those such as Hittites, Philistines, etc.

2) After some centuries of freedom, Israel was:

a) Judea, the former territory of the Kingdom of Judah after its demise (c. 586 BC), being successively a Babylonian, a Persian, a Ptolomeic and a Seleucid province, an independent kingdom under the Hasmoneans regarding itself as successor of the Biblical one, a Roman dependent kingdom and a Roman province.

+

b) The Kingdom of Israel was one of two successor states to the older Kingdom of Israel, which existed from around 931 BCE to 722 BCE. ITs inhabitatnats were carried of into Assyria.

2) Characterized by jerusalem, then:

In the five centuries following the Bar Kokhba revolt, the city remained under Roman then Byzantine rule. During the 4th century, the Roman Emperor Constantine I constructed Christian sites in Jerusalem such as the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Jerusalem reached a peak in size and population at the end of the Second Temple Period: The city covered two square kilometers (0.8 sq mi.) and had a population of 200,000

From the days of Constantine until the Arab conquest in 638, Jews were banned from Jerusalem, but were allowed back into the city by Muslim rulers. By the end of the 7th century, an Umayyad caliph Abd al-Malik had commissioned and completed the construction of the Dome of the Rock over the Foundation Stone. In the four hundred years that followed, Jerusalem's prominence diminished as Arab powers in the region jockeyed for control.

In 1099, Jerusalem was besieged by the First Crusaders, who killed most of its Muslim and Jewish inhabitants, apart from many Christians. That would be the first of several conquests to take place over the next four hundred years. In 1187, the city was taken from the Crusaders by Saladin. Between 1228 and 1244, it was given by Saladin's descendant al-Kamil to the Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II. Jerusalem fell again in 1244 to the Khawarizmi Turks, who were later, in 1260, replaced by the Mamelukes. In 1517, Jerusalem and its environs fell to the Ottoman Turks, who would maintain control of the city until the 20th century. This era saw the first expansion outside the Old City walls, as new neighborhoods were established to relieve the overcrowding. The first of these new neighborhoods included the Russian Compound and the Jewish Mishkenot Sha'ananim, both founded in 1860.

In 1948, Israel was reinstalled.

Palestinians weep, wail and cry about the unfairness of the Zionist entities and sympathizers. But the truth is, the ownership of the area has shifted constantly. They have no more claim than the American Indians have to the land, or that Mexica has claim to the southwestern USA.

Since Hamas wants Israel back to 1967 borders (and really, to completely leave) what I proposes is, that all of Islam draws back to pre-632AD lines, to the area that Mohammad lived, which represents the start of a 100 years of conquest by Islam in Arabia, across North Africa, Iberian Peninsula, plus every other country aroudn the world currently under Islamic influence.

3. How do you define ownership?

4. Quote from WAEL012000:
    Like any low life colonizer, our new zionist looks at the land and the people who in it for thousands of years as properties to one invader or another.

As I said, that is precisely what Islam did to the Middle East, North Africa, Spain/Portugal, and into France.

Your pathetic whimperings have no traction, because you did the same thing to many millions of others. Except you consider it proper, because it was Islam that did it...

Expansion under the Prophet Mohammad, 612-632

Expansion during the Rightly Guided Caliphate, 635-661

Expansion during the Umayyad Caliphate, 661-750

[​IMG]

5. Islam operates on the theory of what is theirs is theirs and what is yours is up for grabs. Consider Kosovo.

6. Hey, isn't that a map of Alexander the Great's property line?

7. What an uneducated hate monger like you fails to understand is that the people of these lands are still...The people of these lands!!!

Egyptians are still Egyptians, Palestinians are still Palestinians, Chadians are still Chadians, Bosnians are still Bosnians and Turks are still Turks.

Islam, you fucking idiot, is not an ethnicity. Islam is a religion that was adopted by the people of these areas and is still being followed by the people of these areas way after Islam was defeated and left.

What an idiot like fails to understand (Oh my god...I cannot believe I am talking to this idiot) is that Romans ARE, You stupid fuck, are an ethnicity. a Foreign one who came and left after they took their share out of our blood.

The people who lived in Palestine are still living in Palestine you stupid fuck...They only adopted a new religion.

While you do not know who your father is, you stupid fuck, I could trace my ancestry to the Gasasanite tribes who lived in that land for thousands of years.

Need an example you stupid stupid man??? What is the religion of Latin America??? I bet there are no decedents of the Mayans and Aztecs. I bet Latin America, you stupid stupid fuck, is now populated by the people who came from "Christiania"

I cannot believe that a man could be as stupid as you are trying your hardest to be.

8. Very good question. Even though that all of the Palestinians who were ethnically cleansed, and ended up living in refugee camps, 30 kilometers from where their homes and farms stood, Have their land deeds, I consider the people who belong to any land are the people who gave and took from the land, lived through good and bad on that land, know the land as they know their own children, respected the land as if it was their own children and could point to you where his great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandparents are buried. After a long long long long while....you will start looking like the land you have inhabited and by looking at you, people will be able to roughly tell you that you look like you came from that land.

9. [​IMG]
    Israel occupies 0.2% (two tenth of one percent) of the Middle Eastern land

10. Why not show your zionist entity's size in relation to the whole world smart ass.

Why not counter the whole world's argument that you stole a small portion of the world's total land.

We belong to Palestine...Not Jordan, not Egypt, not Lebanon, not Syria, Not Iraq and defenetly not the ivory cost.

We belong to that land which we lived on for thousands of yours.

#10     Mar 6, 2008