PAL palladium

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by endsongs, Mar 26, 2009.

1. .

#11     Jun 16, 2009
  2. Seems like many more people are finding out about PAL...

#12     Apr 5, 2010
  3. I think its going to get taken out for 8 to 10 per share.

#13     Apr 5, 2010
  4. This reminds me of the good ol' Yahoo Finance boards!

#14     Apr 7, 2010

5. Why do you think it will go that high?

#15     Apr 7, 2010
  6. Actually, I think it might go a lot higher then 10. It wont get there all at one time...it might take several weeks or even months, but it will get there. Along the way there will be a few tests.

Here is why:

- PAL restarting its Palladium mine this month
    - PALL etf has over 400,000 ounces of Palladium in vault and they are buying up a lot more. Volume increases everyday. In 2008, there was a surplus of production of about 400,000 ounces.
    - Auto makers ramping up production, lots of Palladium mines still offline
    - One year of Palladium production at Pal is about 300,000 ounces to give you an idea on how much the PALL etf is taking up in their vault.
    - PAL has no debt, all cash. Doesnt have the same worries as SWC or ANO.
    - PAL also mines Gold and other metals. They bought the Sleeping Giant in Canada.

Ask yourself why Palladium will go down. Do some searches on the internet...you wont come up with any argument as to why and when it will go down.

Only danger of PAL going down is a secondary, but they have all cash and restarting the mine this month.

Plus look at years past the price of PAL and compare it to Palladium pricing. PAL is right now trading at a value price.

My suggestion is to read all of the 10-Ks and 10-Qs which are on the PAL website. Email questions to investor relations...they do return emails in 24 hours. Look at Palladium prices, search the internet and compare it to the price of PAL. Read the news events on PAL. I think you will come up with my price target.

#16     Apr 7, 2010
  7. Very interesting diagram there sir, I like the elements that are used.

Akuma

#17     Apr 7, 2010
  8. I just received some data evidencing the PALL etf vault is up to about 530,000 ounces which represents a substantial increase in the last month or so. I dont know the regulatory limits of their vaults, but they could probably take off 1 million ounces of Palladium a year off the open market going at this high rate.

#18     Apr 7, 2010
  9. Good point. Also, I've seen that many of these new high tech devices use pal., which could cramp put an additional demand on supply. No recent updates on cold fusion, though.

#19     Apr 8, 2010