Pakistani government minister offers $100k for killing maker of movie

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joshcohen, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Why? No one is being forced to read my posts. Do you stop and listen patiently to crazy street people who come up to you and start babbling?

#21     Sep 24, 2012
  2. keep your panties on, i wasn't referring specifically to you.

#22     Sep 24, 2012
  3. http://www.indianexpress.com/news/a...-minister-for-putting-up-100k-bounty/1007094/

The Paki Islamoscumbag minister invited both Al-Quaeda and the Taliban to kill the maker of the excellent and funny film, the Innocence of Muzzies.

We need to go into Pakistan and take out the entire government.

God bless the USA under Mitt Romney. Obama Husein supports the enemy, since he is one of them.

#23     Sep 24, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is exactly why I use the ignore button. I remove posters who offer nothing to add in any conversation - and I usually give them multiple opportunities to add, they just choose to offer nothing. There are many left wing posters I read, but don't agree with. I have left/right people on ignore that are just trolls, like the one you are responding to.

#24     Sep 24, 2012
  5. Those who don't think that we should get Pakistan are traitors.

I say we declare a multi-country war against Syria, Iran and Pakistan.

We should be prepared to defend ourself with nukes against the Paks and Iranians, since they have nukes.

We should not nuke Syria for two reasons
    1) it borders our closest ally, Israel
    2) many Syrians are good people who want freedom

God bless USA and Israel

#25     Sep 24, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

I think our legislative branch should declare that France is at war with Pakistan and see what happens.

#26     Sep 24, 2012
  7. :confused:

The French are anti-semites and probably love Pakistan.

#27     Sep 24, 2012