Pair Trade Finder

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Briank84, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Then that leaves you are the site owner, trying to sell copies. Bootleg or your site, those are the most likely realities. Your story of "I bought a few" doesn't wash with "my buddy backed out."

#21     Aug 6, 2009
  2. Briank84

Briank84

believe whatever you want to believe, you make accusations without any proof. I'm no longer going to respond to you, so you can waste your time posting. You really have no idea what you're talking about, I've never seen such flaming without any proof of any sort. Enjoy your day, I'm going to ignore you.

#22     Aug 6, 2009
  3. I've rarely seen people who "bought a few licenses" that were hundreds to thousands just for the sake of owning them. you thought you needed a diff one on each computer? sheesh...

bootleg or your own site, pick one.

Your story holds as much water as an overloaded sponge.

#23     Aug 6, 2009
  4. academic

academic

After John's slick sales pitch (above), no one is going to want to use PTF let alone buy your dodgy license.

#24     Aug 6, 2009
  5. Treve1

Treve1

I would like to sell the Pair Trade Finder lifetime licence for only USD 120. The normal price is $497 USD.

#25     Dec 23, 2009
  6. My bid is $58

#26     Dec 25, 2009
  7. Treve1

Treve1

$100 is my last price!

#27     Dec 29, 2009
  8. t1ck3r

t1ck3r

To think hedge funds invest up to 30% of thier revenue to technology and quants. If they only knew for 150 bucks they can locate good trading opportunities.

Heh funny,

Greg

#28     Jan 7, 2010