Pair Trade Finder

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Briank84, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Briank84

Briank84

In what way? You trying to be a lawyer?

#11     Aug 4, 2009
  2. academic

academic

#12     Aug 4, 2009
  3. You said "I have a few" Few > Two. Two = "a couple."

It sounds suspicious that you bought his and yours. Are you that naive that you front money for people you cannot trust?

What is wrong with everyone is you sound like you are selling bootleg copies. It will make you angry and hit the roof, but that's how you appear.

And since people don't really know you and this happens frequently, then the only one with a problem is yourself.

#13     Aug 4, 2009
  4. Briank84

Briank84

You guys are such great detectives. I bought more than two, I don't really feel like explaining it anymore, but it is not bootleg. If nobody wants it, then fine. Don't just assume that everyone is bootlegging, just because you post online, you are safe? How often have moderators on forums cheated people, quite a bit.

#14     Aug 4, 2009
  5. Pairtrader Finder requires that the original purchaser log on by putting his email address and 12 diget log on (i never coumt the digets) The pair signals is sent to the original buyer with the original r-mail address. how do you get around this:confused:
    cheers
    john

#15     Aug 4, 2009
  6. Briank84

Briank84

I am talking about this app
    http://pairtradefinder.com/

Not sure what you are talking about.

#16     Aug 4, 2009
  7. 1) There is no way under heaven a sane person purchases "a few." You just happened to have a few thousand $$$ sitting around, to purchase licenses at regular price and hope to sell at the same price you got them for? And hoped "a few" people would buy them from a total stranger? What kind of idiot does this?

2) I am going to guess that this is either

--- a) your website, and this is your clever attempt to sign up people

--- b) you are selling bootleg copies, which may and may not work for the naive purchaser of this.

And such people as you always argue that they are not spammers, even though they almost always are spammers. Your defense is almost word for word like others who claim they are "honest."

3) Your ploy(s) have been tried before, and the number of people who spam this site using various methods like this is in the many hundreds And they are almost always people such as yourself with just a few posts.

3) You are completely unknown. You have zero credibility. Sorry, but your MO screams "spam"

You will squawk, but you get the golden SPAM award of the week

[​IMG]

#17     Aug 5, 2009

8. Thats the app i talking about and i own it.
    Why would you buy several copies...i have the same copy on my
    desk top,lap top, and a second desk top all running at th same
    time with different codes(i call them symbols)
    Why buy multiple copies???

cheers
    john

#18     Aug 5, 2009

9. By the way..i find it worthless for me and after a while no longer us it
    cheers
    john

#19     Aug 5, 2009
  10. Briank84

Briank84

I thought you can only run 1 license on each computer. Whatever you guys can accuse me of lying and cheating, I'm done with this. they are definitely not bootleg.

#20     Aug 5, 2009