Paint drying over at FTSE

Discussion in 'Trading' started by silk, Jun 8, 2005.

1. silk

silk

Awhile back I stopped complaing about NYSE volatility and just adapted and got used to it.

But those FTSE guys must be going crazy. Seems that index can stay in same 2 or 3 point range for hours and hours.

One morning I couldn't sleep and woke up at 4AM and watched the european markets open on CNBC. That put me back to sleep real fast. If you thought our 0.3% ranges were bad, there ranges seem even smaller. But i havn't crunched the numbers.

2. I completely agree. Very depressing. Look at the Dow...stuck in a 1-2% range for the last 2 weeks *again*. So, it's like, nobody wants to sell but nobody wants to buy either. I say bring on some CRISIS! Anything, 'cause I'm having a hard time staying awake with this exciting market.

Funniest yet, is when you turn on CNBC or go to a stupid site like street.com and they sound all EXCITED about the 'market' being UP 1.229% (only for it to crap out towards the day's end). Wow! I don't know how those idiots can pretend and put on that bullshit day after day.