Pain & Pleasure

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mingsphinx, May 25, 2008.

1. #31     Jun 26, 2008
  2. #33     Jun 27, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

#34     Jun 27, 2008
  4. cstfx

cstfx

Actually, comes across as kinda childish.

#35     Jun 27, 2008
  5. It is sick and childish, so what is your point? You guys have not decided to start your own morality vigilante here on ET have you? That would be great, would be hustlers want to be saintly.

I really do enjoy the spectacle that is unfolding and I am very certain that I am not alone. It is just that I prefer to be honest about it and instead of pretending that I do not find it enjoyable to watch cocksuckers get their comeuppance, I want to make this a little public celebration.

Have you any idea just how arrogant these muthafuckers really are? Most of them cannot tell their ass from their elbow but they will point to their $250,000 compensation and make you feel that they are better than you. For many, many of them, this is the end of the road as far as their Wall Street career is concerned. If they are lucky, maybe uncle Tommy at Corporation Nepotism can get them a cushy managerial position.

Time to grow up kids. This ain't the little leagues no more. Not everyone comes out a winner. And nobody, I mean NOBODY, gives a shit about how you feel.

#36     Jun 28, 2008
  6. This article talks more about the business and investing side. i.e. people in corporate finance and investment banking.

I wonder how the institutional traders and quants working in futures and options are doing....That is the road I might be headed down shortly....

RT

#37     Jun 28, 2008
  7. #38     Jun 30, 2008
  8. Just read this wonderful article, getting laid off is good for you. Some of you think that I am such a sadist but look at what the gods have proclaimed from Mount Zournal? Things like "consider companies beyond the brand names, such as smaller boutique firms and hedge funds, including those in smaller cities." And obviously only sweethearts will tell you that you should "use the layoff as a catalyst for finding a more suitable job." Or that you should "try to grow from the experience."

If you want to think that I am not a good human being, I might be inclined to agree. But you have got to admit, at least I do not lie to you. :cool:

#39     Jun 30, 2008
  9. Hehehehe... :D

#40     Jul 1, 2008