paid forex signals? or free forex signals

Discussion in 'Forex' started by holland, Apr 30, 2019.

1. pipeguy

pipeguy

Yeah agree smells really fishy, you definitely want to offer something paid to us..

#21     Jun 4, 2019
  2. Before using forex signals, make sure that you do not trust on someone who is just a scam. We can easily get various signals, both free and paid, but we need to be sure of their safety. Free signals are provided by various experienced traders who want to help others or by some websites through their free trials. Most of the times, it is better to use these free signals because the ones that ask you to pay can turn out to be scams as scammers will never provide you anything for free. So be careful while paying for signals. As far as my opinion is concerned, I prefer using free signals.

#22     Jul 23, 2019
  3. pipeguy

pipeguy

How do you tell apart scams from trusted members? You don't know their intentions while dealing from internet leaves little information for judgement.

#23     Jul 23, 2019
    tomorton likes this.
  4. padutrader

padutrader

i prefer using paid signals......paid for by by my hard work and blood sweat and tears.... `

#24     Jul 23, 2019
    Atomated likes this.
  5. pipeguy

pipeguy

How much do you pay and what's the winning ratio and max drawdown of your signal vendor?

#25     Jul 24, 2019
  6. padutrader

padutrader

i think you did not understand what i was trying to say

#26     Jul 24, 2019
  7. I think both are not good. Learn for yourself and gain experience.

#27     Jul 25, 2019
  8. You can conduct a research about them on various forum sites available. Also, you can take help from people who have been already using paid signals. But stay away from these providers if you are not comfortable parking your money with them and prefer to use the free ones instead.

#28     Jul 30, 2019
  9. pipeguy

pipeguy

Everywhere I read about signals they are all trying to sell something, nobody wants to risk their money but they are readily becoming affiliates. I gave up reading reviews and tests because they're all paid :(

#29     Aug 1, 2019
  10. Aaronpp

Aaronpp

Paying for signs is like a lottery, nothing is completely safe unless the provider can provide you with a basic analysis of how it came to that conclusion but I still don’t see it as very likely to pay for something like that.

#30     Aug 6, 2019