Paid chat rooms

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by nljones5, May 10, 2008.

1. nljones5

nljones5

This is what I wanted to do above. Always wondered how people got the quotes in there.

#11     May 10, 2008
  2. nljones5

nljones5

Thanks. That does look interesting and they have a free trial, but I think it might be a little over my head right now. I bookmarked the site to go back to later.

#12     May 10, 2008
  3. target0

target0

The one i am in thsese days is from vcm trading, (please don't make this another velez bashing theard), They have a chat room designed to help their prop traders but also let anyone else in willing to pay a monthly fee. I personally like the moderator paul and trade a similar style, so it works out for me. In fact, the downside of this room is that there are a lot of noobs in there asking questions. But paul is an excelient teacher and an even better trader. Also there are about a dozen regulars that know what they are doing.

I used to frequent the rfdn room, until they split into two seperate compinies, although one of them seems to be back using the rfdn name again. The nice thing about this room is that it was not full of new people and there were some serious traders there that were all business. The other room is now called interpretive trading. I think either of these are good if you have some background and are not clueless. The mod rick is very good, and alan is amazing.

Also the pristine rooms are full of new traders too, but also full of usefull insights. Downside, they will try hard to sell you their stuff. Avery and suzie are both terrific mods.

#13     May 11, 2008