Paid chat rooms

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by nljones5, May 10, 2008.

1. nljones5

nljones5

Just looking for comments from anybody who has participated in a paid chart room that is still active for any type of trading.

2. A lot of guys use Puretick chatroom as a contra indicator, in other words they are a perfect fade!

Dee

3. Yep--have to agree--just spend $300 bucks on them, go into the room, and increase you contracts 10 fold and fade the calls!

Then (with Puretick in the background,) start your own subscritpion chatroom and fade Alex' calls and tell your subscribers. They will be kissing your ass and throwing money at you!!!!!!

4. My man Alex is smarter than you think, I was watching him in the room yesterday, and it looked like he was doing the opposite of what he told the room he was doing.

Dee

5. lol

6. I have been giving lives trades of my shorting EUR/JPY for sometime now here at ET (check the currency/forex trading area Short EUR/JPY). It cost you nothing but you could have made tons of money (I do not recall when I made a trade that lost money):)

7. Hey, did you read my market calls here on ET (I sold the tops of Thursday, Wednesday and Monday). The first two are Rennick Out thread, and in my latest thread. The Monday is in a thread of its own ( started last Monday, check my history).

How I did it: faded the guys...hahaha. Just kidding, but yes you can time the market.

Also read the above post:
    "
    I have been giving lives trades of my shorting EUR/JPY for sometime now here at ET (check the currency/forex trading area Short EUR/JPY). It cost you nothing but you could have made tons of money (I do not recall when I made a trade that lost money)"

8. I came across one called the marlin letter. I have not tried it yet but it looked interesting. He trades from a booth at the CBOT. He mainly trades bonds and the YM. I saw a presentation he did for IB.

9. target0

target0

Yes I have particated in a a number of paid chat rooms over the last few years and am still trading. They all had their particular pluses and minuses

I believe a good moderator will actually tell you not to follow their calls, but rather learn why it is they are making them so you can then learn how to do it yourself.

In the begging I thought I could make money following another. But when I learned to figure it out myself is when it really started. However, I stay in a chat room because I feel that i continues to learn from the experience of others, and also i like keeping the company of others who trade during the day.

10. nljones5

nljones5

Yes I have particated in a a number of paid chat rooms over the last few years and am still trading. They all had their particular pluses and minuses

I believe a good moderator will actually tell you not to follow their calls, but rather learn why it is they are making them so you can then learn how to do it yourself.

In the begging I thought I could make money following another. But when I learned to figure it out myself is when it really started. However, I stay in a chat room because I feel that i continues to learn from the experience of others, and also i like keeping the company of others who trade during the day.

Good comment, TargetO. Could you name some of the rooms you have used? And I like that you didn't praise a particular room right away.

#10     May 10, 2008