Pact

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Gwhiz, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Gwhiz

Gwhiz

does anyone know why this stock has been trashed the last couple of quarters, reported great second quarter earnings, and is still down in the dumps?

2. 90 days ago the stock was a strong buy and now it is a hold. I would suggest you look at the news from about 60 days ago and I am sure you will find your answer.

3. Gwhiz

Gwhiz

dont see anything around 60 days ago

China Telecom Chooses PacificNet Epro for CRM Telemarketing Services 2006-09-29 11:26
    McDonald's Corporation Selects PacificNet to Provide Web-Based Quality Management Services in Asia Pacific 2006-09-26 09:30
    China's Leading Airlines Ticketing Center Chooses PacificNet Epro 2006-09-20 10:00
    PacificNet Senior Management Delivers Presentation at Roth Capital Partners Conference, Including Presentation By New CFO 2006-09-12 10:36

the one before the last one was from early august

4. The stock starting tanking in July Look there.

5. The only thing I can think of is they purchased someone and paid too much. There was a downgrade so you need to see if you can find out why the downgrade occurred.

6. PacificNet, Inc. Reiterates FY 2006 Guidance; Issues Q3 2006 Outlook Below Analysts' Estimates