Packing Heat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Dec 16, 2009.

1. likewise gun control. which amendment do you propose to trash?

#41     Dec 16, 2009
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Not quite likewise. Guns are a subset of all the ways Man uses to kill Man. Therefore it follows that controlling guns will be less far-reaching than controlling all methods. Not that I'm advocating it, I'm not. Mass murder by gun is the price we pay for freedom to own guns.

#42     Dec 16, 2009
  3. Fucking A+ post.

#43     Dec 16, 2009
  4. dozen ways of death and destruction is the price man pays for use => abuse of alcohol. no beneficial use for alcohol consumption exists. 100% destructive in all phases. booze is a subset of man seeking pleasure. alcohol abuse is the price many innocent people commonly pay for the freedom of abusers to abuse such

#44     Dec 16, 2009
  5. rcn10ec

rcn10ec

True enough, but... if there are a few law abiding citizens around the scene with guns; instead of a dozen innocent victims you might only have one or two INCLUDING the criminal.:D
    Also, going back to 911, if there had been maybe a couple of guys packing heat you gotta wonder if things might have been a little different. Maybe... maybe not... we'll never know.:(

#45     Dec 16, 2009

6. You dont consider getting laid a beneficial use for alcohol consumption???:D

#46     Dec 16, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

One way to view it I guess but I don't see how you jumped from this to...
    Why the gun "subset"? Other than it's part of the liberal dogma.

#47     Dec 16, 2009
  8. solely dependent on how thick beer goggle lenses were the night before. there is always a morning after to contend with

#48     Dec 16, 2009
  9. True enough, thats why you got to bail while your still drunk. As long as they were a 10 in your mind and you cant prove otherwise then thats all that matters. :D

And never make the mistake of calling them after that night.... atleast not while sober anyways. Unless you saw them before you were drunk. There are rules to the game of drunk promiscuity, which when not followed correctly can lead to "alcoholic beverage" buyers remorse.

#49     Dec 16, 2009
  10. graduated from 100-proof university. the 10yr program. long before many posters here were born.

#50     Dec 16, 2009