Packing Heat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Packing heat is so...First World. It is the cornerstone of civilized society and action hero movies. Feeling impotent, ineffectual and insignificant? Get a gun and the world is your oyster, baby!

"You talkin' to me?"

P.S. Be sure to look for Glenn Beck's 3 Gs: God, Gold and Guns:

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/video/Stephen-Colbert-Goes-After-Glen/player" width="420" height="451" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

2. Yeah, I pack "heat" alright. This cop chick stopped me the other day and thought I had a gun, check out what happened-

I got stopped by a lady cop in my automobile
    She said get out and spread your legs
    And then she tried to cop a feel
    That cop she was all dressed in blue
    Was she pretty? Boy I'm tellin' you
    She stuck my butt with her big black stick
    I said What's up? now suck my dick
    Like a ram getting ready to jam the lamb
    She whimpered just a little when she felt my hand
    On her crotch so very warm
    I could feel her getting wet through her uniform
    Proppin' her up on the black and white
    Unzipped and slipped Ooo that's tight
    I swated her like no swat team can
    Turned a cherry pie right into jam

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

4. ... after ducking a similar thread the op got bitch-slapped from

lololololololol - bwahahahahahahahaha

5. I ducked nothing. Once I realized I was engaged in an exchange with someone who kept missing the point, I saw no point in continuing. You see, the problem with engaging a knuckle-dragging mouth-breather in an exchange or debate is that he doesn't even know when he's been eviscerated. The whole exercise becomes rather pointless. Go back to the thread in question and have your guardian explain it to you.

6. try this one, canadaboy:

Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire have relaxed gun laws, lowest levels of crime in US.

Mass, particularly Boston have high crime and restricted gun laws

Why?

Mass blames the easy flow of guns from other three states for their Boston problem. What happens to those guns in the process? Are they passive and caring weapons until the Mass state line is crossed? Do the guns suddenly become violent when they realize they are now in Boston?

Or is the difference that a farmer => hunter => housewife has that gun in NE which hurts nobody, while gangbangers and felons hold the same gun in Boston and commit violent crimes?

riddle me that, superior one. btw, real men admit when wrong and lose no face. weaklings with 2" dicks cling to losing arguments and never admit defeat.

now go start another thread on guns, shorty

7. "When the shit goes down what do want chained to your wrist....Gold ....Women....and Sheep."

:D:D:D:D

hilarious

8. When was the last time you admitted defeat? Kindly post the link.

(In your defense, I'm sure you would admit defeat if you understood the argument.)

9. I prefer to be defended from a position of strength. That aint you in this thread

US does not need to take guns from hands of criminals. US needs to take criminals hands off guns, feet off streets and enforce already existing laws to maximum degree. give the pot grower less time in prison than the 2-time felon who already killed two times and awaits opportunity to kill a third.

legalize pot. clear the jails and prisons of nonharm criminals. life sentences without chance for parole of all violent criminals, 1st offense.

US has had more guns per capita from Mayflower beaching thru 1950s than it had from 1950s to date. Why the absence of school and factory workplace shootings in 1600s, 1700s, 1800s and firsthalf 1900s?

guns arent the problem. coddled criminals are the problem. plenty of laws exist now. too many laws. enforce the ones on books already, end of problem

10. I agree that the authorities should come down harder on the perpetrators of serious crimes. And if that ends the problem, as you conclude, then why the need for guns? Overcompensation for something...else? (You still haven't identified the last time you admitted defeat. I continue to await the link that will establish and confirm your undisputed manliness, by your own standard, as you noted in your earlier post.)

#10     Dec 16, 2009