PABST's trading disaster

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackguard, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Yesssss . . . and many of those posts were in the Chit Chat Forum regarding the absurd Bush Invasion of Iraq, with a heads up on the prostitution of the CIA by Dumya and his resident morons.

But you must keep in mind that I have only one screen name as opposed to the James Stock, Manolo, Romeo, Anthony Trader, Jacko-Wacko's of the world who all told, would easily equal 65 posts per day!

As for Baron banning Trade-Off.
    It makes sense because the last time I checked Baron's website of ET was for traders, and not comedy writers.

:D

#11     Apr 30, 2004
  2. EBOAH

EBOAH

"It makes sense because the last time I checked Baron's website of ET was for traders, and not comedy writers."

Yeah, ET is for Traders and not for Headline publishers using yahoo.com news or AP news to make a point every five minutes!

"But you must keep in mind that I have only one screen name as opposed to..."

I doubt that very much, you sound like Mecro, Welcher's Mom and N-V-S and others!

On average I believe everyone who posts frequently has 3 or more alias's! Including you.

#12     Apr 30, 2004
  3. Pabst

Pabst

$23.75. That's what Pabst has liquid right now.:D

#13     Apr 30, 2004
  4. LMAO - LMAO - LMAO!!!

#14     Apr 30, 2004
  5. Ha! Funny!

But remember, Pabst, no comedy/mirth writing allowed! - at least according to Waggie.

*rolling eyes*

#15     Apr 30, 2004
  6. Pabst

Pabst

Just shows what a dildo I am TradeOff. It took me about 200 of your posts to figure out you were being sarcastic. You do have a great wit.

#16     Apr 30, 2004
  7. I do, don't I?

I should - I am a comedy writer - I mean, that is what I do for a passion, not for a living. I tried it professionally and was getting very good at it, but alas there was no money to be made unless you spent years making a name for yourself - so now I trade for a living.

Sometimes I can get a good simple punch line in, other times I have to go over the boundaries of sanity and even decency.

My "wit" as you put it has gotten me banned from ET 5 times already - especially racism humor - my specialty although I had to fully eliminate that on ET (even though I am the opposite of a racist - I am more of a libertarian - upholding the structure of equal rights for all).

Oh well, not everyone is wired into comedy thus I can come across as very offensive, crude and vulgar - but it is all simple comedy dynamics - some members I am sure laugh, others bombarded Baron so much he has been forced to ban me.

It's all in fun.

Thanks, Pabst, I'll make sure I lessen the amount of times I point out your being a blatant idiot now that we're on a friendly basis.

to

#17     Apr 30, 2004
  8. Gee, if I could have $1.00 for everytime Jerk-Off tells people on ET that he is a comedy writer I'd probably have enough money to afford broadband access instead of dial-up!

Please let us know your next trade Trade-Off.
    Or does it get so "lonely" as an unemployed comedy writer that you have no one left to speak with?

We are so lucky to have you here at ET, we really are!!!

Later Douche-Bag.
    Time to head out onto the deck for a nice glass of cabernet.

http://scienceview.berkeley.edu/view/

#18     Apr 30, 2004
  9. "Unemployed Douche-Bag," eh?

Hm...

#19     Apr 30, 2004
  10. :eek: lol :p

#20     May 9, 2004