Pabst Retire's From ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Pabst

Pabst

PLEASE come to Chicago! I'll see you laying in the gutter begging like the little bitch you are begging for your life as your head explodes on the curb. You think I'm kidding???? NO ONE FUCKS WITH ME IN THIS TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything short of murder asshole and I'm IMMUNE!

#31     Apr 26, 2004
  2. You should stay, because us liberals are overly dominating the stupid rightists.

#32     Apr 26, 2004

3. Statements like this lead me to think that you're an idiot.

#33     Apr 26, 2004
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

See, now this is what we need more of around here. More straight talk. Enough of this politically correct BS. Say it like it is. We're all grownups here. Great post Pabst.

#34     Apr 26, 2004
  5. You don't know Chicago cops. Make the right friends and they'll cover up almost anything. You'd have to see it with your own eyes to understand. What Pabst is saying is highly possible in this town.

#35     Apr 26, 2004

6. Statements like this lead me to believe you are.

#36     Apr 26, 2004

7. oh, c'mon kitty....don't be so sensitive!

we'll go easier on your flawed view of politics...i promise.

:D but seriously, you're too sensitive.

you wanna talk trading? ask me anything. i'm here to help.

#37     Apr 26, 2004

8. didn't you get kicked out recently? then what does that make you if the cesspool kicked you out?? :confused:

(this is my 3000th post, BTW)....it does seem oddly appropriate...:D

#38     Apr 26, 2004
  9. Pabst

Pabst

BTW: I wasn't referring to you ART, RS7, or NVS. I often disagree with you guys but it isn't personal. With some of these new guys.....I want to KILL them!

#39     Apr 26, 2004

10. Why anyone would want to live in a shithole like Chicago is beyond my logic. If people like Pabst have power there, I don't care to ever experience it.

Firstly, rightists are the scum of the earth, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, and with complete logic. Obviously spect8or is a fucking retard, his name says it all. Anyone dumb enough to concoct such an idiotic name must be a shameless retard. Because spec is a retard, and supporting pabst, I'm further inclined to believe that pabst is in fact the asshole that he says he's. But he does seem to have a good understanding of the markets, and he does make a good punching bag, and so he should stay.

Bottom line, I wouldn't trust pab or sec alone with my dog.

#40     Apr 26, 2004