Pabst Retire's From ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Apr 26, 2004.

1. always larger in death than they are in life ..

Pabst was just another punk :D

#21     Apr 26, 2004
  2. Ummm...first of all, TradeOff only thinks I find him charming..... just cause he posts about me doesn't mean I'm in cahoots with him. But sure, I'll leave, np.

#22     Apr 26, 2004
  3. You're getting emotional over people you've never met leaving a board you've just started to actively post on?

#23     Apr 26, 2004
  4. Well perhaps I was being a bit overly dramatic.....

I ain't goin anywhere....way to much work that I need to procrastinate......;-)

#24     Apr 26, 2004
  5. Could you kindly cast whatever Svengali-like spell, which has so ensnared TradeOff and the rest of the juvies, on Pabst to keep him from leaving? Also, if you have some kind of Anti-Svengali repellant, there are any number of ET miscreants on whom we'd appreciate it being applied. TIA.

#25     Apr 26, 2004
  6. Hmmm.....well perhaps Pabst will stay around if for no other reason than to have a drink or two with me when I come to Chicago. Now I don't know if he's married, cause if he is, then I fear this will not work...but I've given it a shot.

As for the anti-treatment...just give me names, I'll see what I can do.
    YWIA

#26     Apr 26, 2004
  7. *TradeOff walks over and flushes the toilet*

"Good riddance."

to

#27     Apr 26, 2004
  8. You're not causing anyone to leave, honey, Pabst was a piece of garbage who doesn't even deserve to have you and him on the same forum.

No reason for you to leave.

to

#28     Apr 26, 2004
  9. Oh BS! You don't need to leave and I don't think I'm in cahoots with you (apart from the psychic vibes you send and talking to me on the astral/mental realm that you do all the time) - other than that... *ahem* ... well other than that...

*closes his eyes and concentrates* "The answer is... next to the bed, darlin'..."

//shrug//

to

#29     Apr 26, 2004
  10. TradeOff, can you understand, can you compute, are you able to fully comprehend just what a complete fucking idiot you are? If so, I suggest a self-administered bullet through to the back of your head would be a neat solution to your pathetic existance.

#30     Apr 26, 2004