Pabst Retire's From ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Apr 26, 2004.

1. We will miss the type of brilliance of the following post now that Pabst is just another forgotten midwest beer.

Pabst
    Elite Member

04-26-04 12:00 PM
    Tiger
    You're a idiot. Go suck on a terrorist cock. Maybe he'll grant your moronic ass mercy.

#11     Apr 26, 2004
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Now that I think about it, Pabst is right. This is nothing but a cesspool. We need a message board by invite only. I can count on one hand how many decent quality posts there have been in the last month on here and they were all by me. LOL. :D

So what does that tell you?

#12     Apr 26, 2004
  3. LMAO

#13     Apr 26, 2004
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah but that was a good post. Try to find a bad one next time.

#14     Apr 26, 2004
  5. he spelled your wrong

#15     Apr 26, 2004
  6. Pabst.. so long buddy..

-qwik

#16     Apr 26, 2004
  7. I hope it wasn't me who help lead this board into a down spiral... if so, I will leave...I'd hate to think I caused such long time members like Pabst to leave....

Now I'm getting emotional....excuse me for a sec.......

#17     Apr 26, 2004
  8. yes, *you* and your BF psycho TradeOaf. leave NOW :-/

#18     Apr 26, 2004
  9. Telling someone to go suck a terroist cock is actually a brillinat post.

The men of action of the world have been dancing around hoping not to offend anyone for too goddam long now. Time to just say it like it is.

Or you could be like the U.N. who observed a moment of silence for the ten year anniverarsy of the genocide in Rwanda to go along with the 100 days of silence that they had when it actually occured. A moment of silence made possible by the inabiltiy of the people in charge to act when it was time to act.

Lets hope our Marines, when the attack Fulljah shortly, will be able to do so with the absolute utmost ruthelessness they can. Clear out all the women and children and lay waste to this city that has harbored this militia.

It is TIME to demonstrate to the enemy that they have NO hope.

By the way, within two mile of me are three bars that have PBR on tap, in bottles, and in cans. This is a great country....

#19     Apr 26, 2004
  10. Not all too eloquent, but much better than your average post, ART.

#20     Apr 26, 2004