Pabst On Volatility-- A Must Read!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by marketsurfer, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Bootsie

Bootsie

While putting together some 'Charley's Chowder' this evening, I happened to catch Peter Schiff (sp?) on Fast Money. Never in the history of that channel have I seen a guest that nailed it quite as well as he did... I wish I could find a transcript somewhere but basically the gist was that the USD is in a bubble akin the the housing and tech bubble and will be the next to crash. When that takes place, gold will see 2,000 and beyond... sometime in 2009

B

p.s. He really had the crew squirming tonight... it was something to see.

#11     Nov 20, 2008
  2. The writing in this article is very disjointed. Perhaps the author is trying to cover too much ground in too little space. Yet, he also includes passages which are completely disposable - ideas that fail to build upon the underlying theme of the article. The author's insights are given short shrift by his scattershot writing style.

#12     Nov 22, 2008
  3. I agree. I hurried it up to meet a deadline AND there's a couple of typos -"though" showing up as "thought". Makes it difficult reading. There's like 3 of them.

I make no bones about it. My writing skills-or lack thereof-are more akin to the movie star who needs 27 takes to get a print as opposed to the stage actor who nails it in a single read......

#13     Nov 22, 2008
  4. :D :confused:

#14     Nov 22, 2008