PA Judge Refuses To Block PA Voter ID Law

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

They only want to suppress the "voters" that don't qualify to be voting in the first place.

And if the democraps thought they could actually win without voter fraud they would stop opposing common fucking sense voter ID requirements.

#11     Aug 15, 2012
  2. You are full of shit, you just can't deal with facts. You know there is no voter fraud, and even your own party leaders told us that this is nothing but a ploy to get the guy who no one even likes, elected. You keep your ABO stance for another 4 more years. See what that does for you. I suppose you're a birther too. And, even though Kenya wasn't formed until 1964, you probably think Obama was born there.

#12     Aug 15, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

According to a washington post poll, 74% of people support voter ID laws, The other 26% are stupid, which side do you fall on?

This is One of the most lopsided issues in this country.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/page/...question_6226.xml?uuid=Nd4PSOTWEeGXOe75nF-yhQ

#13     Aug 15, 2012
  4. #14     Aug 15, 2012
  5. He's full of shit? that's funny, coming from an ex-fake conservative fucking troll.

Reality is each LEGAL CITIZEN gets ONE and only ONE vote. Illegals don't get to vote. Like nutmeg pointed out, you can't do much of anything without an id, why should voting be any different, especially when it matters way more than some other activities which require an id such as buying alcohol? And how the fuck would you know there is NO voter fraud?

#15     Aug 15, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you suck dicks, voter fraud is rampant. Deal with it ass hole.
    Obama won't be running in four more years, moron. LOL!
    You sure are a presumptuous ass hole, for a self proclaimed left leaning "centrist" obsessed with no name calling.

#16     Aug 15, 2012
  7. This is the false pretext Republican legislatures have used to justify voter ID laws. There are many citizens who are registered voters without current valid photo ID. Many elderly people have lapsed passports and driver's licenses. More so among the black communities than white, and therefore more potential Democrat voters are presented with the hurdle of getting an current valid ID in order to vote. There has been little evidence of even minor voter fraud. There has been evidence of voter registration fraud
    but that doesn't translate into voter fraud. A fraudalent voter registration form gets denied. When Katherine Harris ordered all convicted felons names purged from the voting rolls in Florida prior to the 2000 election , she specifically ordered like sounding names to be struck. So if Deron Washington was a felon he was struck. And so was non felon Darryl Washington. Illegally struck voters only found out about it when they showed up to vote. Then of course, it was too late. This was Republican organized vote suppression and it gave the Republicans the 2000 election by tipping Florida to Bush. The disenfranchisement of pools of heavily Democrat voters is what is motivating the Republican efforts at changing voting laws, not the prospect of voter fraud.

I have been voting since 1979, and I attended the voting polls with my parents when I was a boy. A signature was all one needed to vote. If someone is a registered voter, why is his or her signature not sufficient proof that you are the registered voter? It's easier to get a fake ID than it is to fake a signature. Here's a solution: How about if your signature doesn't match, then you need to present an ID.

Most arguments presented here have been tinged with racism and outright disdain for the rights of those who vote contrary to the Republican ticket. The hard right does not appear interested in a true democratic legal process of selecting our representatives; they appear focused on the outcome to the extent of corrupting the means. Furthermore, I think that these voter ID laws will backfire on the republicans. People will get thier IDs, even those who were apathetic. And they will show up to vote, and you know who they are going to vote for.

#17     Aug 15, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

+1

#18     Aug 15, 2012

9. Yes, you do bring out the worst in others when you are such a negative sad person. Sad but true.

Never said Obama was running in 4 more years, just that your stance will cause you pain while he is in the white house for 4 more years.

Show me facts about rampant voter fraud. Facts, something new for your type I guess. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt in other threads, but I guess you've shown me that whole idea is fruitless with you.

#19     Aug 15, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Are you analysing yourself?

#20     Aug 15, 2012