Ozark season two on netflix!

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by Max E., Sep 1, 2018.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Other than "Billions i think this might be my favourite business related show.

2. LacesOut

LacesOut

Started really strong. But faded a bit. Certainly recommend

3. Max E.

Max E.

Wow i had the opposite impression, i thought the way it ended he was talking way more about ways to make money, thats why i have always loved this show, whoever wrote it must have been an MBA or something, cause there is no way some person who spent their life in Hollywood would have understood the nuances of the money laundering scheme.

4. LacesOut

LacesOut

The first episode has me gasping for air.
    And it stayed good just never as good as 1.1.
    That’s my problem. Haha.

Max E. likes this.
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah i agree, its hard to match season 1 episode 1, so far season 2 seems like a bust, im 3 episodes in, and it seems like they are just trying to continue the story, as opposed to making it more epic.

6. Ending was pretty good and making me come back for Season 2. Only thing is how much more material is there in the Ozarks to move the story without it just being more of the same...

7. mlawson71

mlawson71

I noticed, I can't wait to watch it! :D

8. Watched 1.1 last weekend and I am hooked!
    Can’t wait to binge watch a few episodes in the coming days.

mlawson71 likes this.
  9. mlawson71

mlawson71

I was just looking for something to binge-watch too, and this is definitely a great option.

10. Finished season 2 today.
    Incredible.
    Great writing, acting, storylines.
    Can’t wait for Season 3

BTW- Julia Garner (Ruth) should have been nominated for best supporting actress. She is nothing short of fantastic in her role.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm3400186/

#10     Dec 15, 2018
    fan27 likes this.