OWS: Violence Will Be Necessary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 12, 2011.

1. CO, you have no idea how many black folks I talk to who have hit the wall in this aspect. They do realize, this is just a game. It does not matter who is in there, the results will be the same.

#21     Oct 12, 2011
  2. I also saw a post about troops. There is no need. The WEATHER will take of this. There are no Washington's out there. They will not handle Valley Forge, and as some of you know, Valley Forge comes every winter for some folks in the US.:)

#22     Oct 12, 2011
  3. JamesL

JamesL

This is not Kent State. That would be just wishful thinking on some people's part.

From what I have seen, this is a VERY apathetic movement (altho someone mentioned earlier that technically it is not a movement if it is an occupation). As to the OT, there will always be someone or a group who will look to capitalize on those minds just looking for direction or co-opt it for their own personal agenda.

#23     Oct 12, 2011
  4. Exactly. NONE of these kids would stand in front of a National Guard that they knew were locked and loaded.

This is just a game.

#24     Oct 12, 2011
  5. JamesL

JamesL

There will be no National Guard.

I like Bloomberg's position with his cops - don't engage them (or at least try not to). The weather will take care of them itself.

#25     Oct 12, 2011
  6. I have no doubt. The few black people I know well enough to have an open and frank discussion with are all quite unhappy with Obama. So are all the white people I know that voted for him, two of which are my brothers. It is painfully clear to everyone that politicians are all pretty much the same when you get down to it. If blacks stay home, along with disgruntled whites, it's the republicans election to screw up and lose. Predictably, they appear to be doing just that.

#26     Oct 12, 2011
  7. +1

#27     Oct 12, 2011
  8. Really? Why not?

#28     Oct 12, 2011
  9. Because they don't want to lose their iPhones.

#29     Oct 12, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL it looks like the Left has gotten its Tea Party on. :D

Ever see a Tea Party rally?

Notice the contrast to the visuals from an Occupy Wall Street rally?

The dems are embracing an monster just like in 1968. Good luck with that. I guess the dems like being associated with violently anti-capitalist policies in a capitalist country.

Here's a clue, most of the country is still interested in making a living by running a business or earning wages in someone else's business. They don't have the luxury of hanging around in NYC, smoking pot and protesting some vague notion of capitalism for weeks on end. They have bills to pay and kids to feed and cloth.

#30     Oct 12, 2011