OWS: Up close and personal. Wow.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tortoise, Dec 20, 2011.

1. tortoise

tortoise

2. OWS = greedy little bastards!

3. Rocky2

Rocky2

I'll take majority of OWS any day over Globalist Central Bankers that own the world and start wars for pure pleasure.

But I will agree with you that modern education has destroyed a good chunk of American Youth

Young people are incapable of recognizing their own enemy. This is the essential condition required for the peaceful transfer of political power to a world dictatorship.

- Total Moral Relativity : there are no absolute truths; there is no reason to believe in anything too strongly; everything is circumstantial. (Conclusion: yes, everything is corrupt. It has always been that way. Power corrupts. We're selfish. People are assholes. I'm an asshole, at least I'm willing to admit it.) Result: attitudes are uniform within social groups.

Sexual restraint can no longer be taken seriously, as it was an invention of religion to control the masses and women in particular. (Conclusion: Get it when you can, while you can. Result: more moral degradation)

- Politics and religion are not to be discussed amongst friends, therefore they are not. Ever. (Conclusion: agree to disagree. Result: Even the smartest people are never exposed to ideas outside of the mainstream media/academia, but you cannot convince them of this.)

4. "Two wrongs don't make a right"... I heard that somewhere.

5. Rocky2

Rocky2

Funny how you chose not to quote this in my post:

"Young people are incapable of recognizing their own enemy. This is the essential condition required for the peaceful transfer of political power to a world dictatorship."

This doesn't happen overnight, people are conditioned this way

6. You're correct... but why do you find it funny I didn't quote?

Most older folks can't see the enemy in their midst either.... Hell, they're so blind then even VOTED for the enemy. (More than just Odumbo...)

7. What a tool.

8. Rocky2

Rocky2

With all due respect you are a prime example of Old Dog too thick to accept new and vital information.

Although I can't prove it to you (you being closed)
    I can demonstrate "you" to others reading.

You always bitch about Odumbo, as if president controls the US and not Fed and Pentagon. Do you Remember Bush? Did you like him? Do you think it matters if you are Rep or Dem?

You bitch about OWS, and FED being in 29 trillion doosie doesn't bother you.

As if OWS instituted a debt based monetary system that has to fail at some point.

You bitch sometimes about debt, yet you never talk about military budged for decades being almost 50% of GDP.

So

I ask you

do you have some space in your brain for new information ? :cool:

9. You know nothing about me... every one of your assumptions is wrong. You called me out with YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS! ON IGNORE!

However, while everything you said is true (hated Bush almost as much as Odumbo)... the OWS STILL = GREEDY LITTLE BASTARDS.

10. Rocky2

Rocky2

You just proved my point :D :D

Can someone quote me so he can see my reply :p

#10     Dec 20, 2011