OWS terrorists busted trying to blow up a bridge in cleveland

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 1, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't see how knocking down a bridge advances the OWS cause if there is a coherent cause at all.

Thats the problem with anarchists. The point seems to be to not have a point.

These guys get to spend the rest of their lives with no women, bad food and hostile surroundings. I don't get it. (shrug). :confused:

#31     May 3, 2012
  2. So some of the "plotters" went to OWS meetings and the OWS, in keeping with it's general philosophy of non-violence, has disavowed any involvement or support for what they did. That's what I thought.

Gee.... I'll bet the average, (read sub-average IQ and reading comprehension ability) Fox News reader would jump to the conclusion that OWS itself plotted to blow up the bridge.

#32     May 3, 2012
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Yes, there is. The FBI routinely encourage, train and in some cases, bribe, incompetent losers into committing terrorism they could never accomplish on their own. It's a joke. Yes, these guys deserve all the time they get. But you act as if the Government doesn't benefit from keeping the fear index ratcheted up, and that's complete horseshit.

#33     May 4, 2012
  4. I would hardly call Occupy nonviolent. Granted, they have not engaged in UK-style total rioting yet, but their tactics have involved everything from illegally taking over property, and thus denying others their right to use it, to physical confrontations.

Of course, they will deny any affiliation with these morons. No one is saying they are part of some official Occupy plot to bomb bridges, only that anarchy leads to this kind of thing.

#34     May 4, 2012
  5. Of course you wouldn't call them non-violent. You and, many others will judge them by the action of a very small fringe minority of the movement, ignoring the philosophy and actions of the vast majority of them. This way you can continue to deride them and avoid having to think about what they are saying. Just as the 1% would like you like you to do.

#35     May 4, 2012
  6. So you think I missed the intellectual content of Occupy? I guess that was what Pocohantas Warren dreamed up for them.

I'm not judging them on the actions of a few. The whole movement is based on taking over someone else's property, whether it's parks now or savings and income later. They want something for nothig, or really more accurately, something or they will cause trouble. Typical democrat threat.

#36     May 4, 2012
  7. That's what I thought. You really don't know, you're just repeating the simplistic, brain-dead right wing line on it.

#37     May 5, 2012
  8. http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2012/05/terror_suspect_signed_lease_on.html

You're welcome.

#38     May 6, 2012
  9. from the article..

"Zitt stressed the Occupy Cleveland movement is dedicated to non-violence. He said if they had known Hayne and the other four men were considering terrorism, they would have thrown them out.
    "These people participated in aspects of the movement, but once we discovered what was going on we decided they could not be part of it," Zitt said. "I wish we had learned earlier."

So look, one can be stupid and shallow and brainwashed by Fox News and think OWS condones violence and was somehow responsible, or you can understand the facts. Your choice. The plutocrats would like you to be stupid and shallow.

#39     May 6, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Nothing like a little proof to shut up the liberal "no nothing" crowd. I suppose fagcurrents will say it wasn't any OWS'ers who mailed the white powder to banks to be received on May 1st either.

Liberals are just prone to lie and commit violent crimes and they prove it over and over.

#40     May 7, 2012