OWS terrorists busted trying to blow up a bridge in cleveland

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 1, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Nice. OWS = tonnes of enthusiasm, light on brains. Most of these younger types know they're getting fucked, but don't know exactly how, or what to do about it, except trash shit. I sympathize to an extent. But it seems more like restless teenage angst and something "fun to do", than actual informed protest.

#11     May 2, 2012
  2. Actually attaching these guys to the OWS is a stretch. But that of course is what the right-wing media does.

#12     May 2, 2012
  3. Why is it a stretch? Because ti wasn't the offically stated policy of the Occupy scum? You start an atmosphere of anarchy, this is where it ends up.

I'm sure if they were Tea Party people, it wouldn't be a problem at all.

#13     May 2, 2012
  4. No kidding.

I have a problem with the FBI seeking out disaffected people and basically setting them up. They have done it with the KKK for decades though, and no one in the media saw a problem.

It will be interesting to see how this case plays out. There seems to be a double standard where people like anti-abortion demonstrators get the book thrown at them, but left wing terrorists canshut down cities, trash businesses, etc and they get released or a slap on the wrist.

#14     May 2, 2012
  5. Is it a conspiracy, AAA, and if so, why?

Now don't you go running away at a focused question now.

#15     May 2, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

#16     May 3, 2012
  7. The face of the occuturds :p

[​IMG]

#17     May 3, 2012
  8. Do you have a problem with that? If those scum weren't inclined to blow up a bridge to begin with, it wouldn't be possible to "set them up."

#18     May 3, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Obvious Obama supporters

#19     May 3, 2012
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Yea, I do. And you should, too. This is another case of the FBI busting a terrorist plot it created. Turds like these are routinely groomed and encouraged to commit acts of terrorism by the FBI, they later "save us" from. It's a joke. Don't you acknowledge the broader political consequences of this? To keep the fear index ratcheted up to justify the police state and decimation of our liberties? Law Enforcement is there to catch real terrorists. Not create half-assed wannabes to scare us.

#20     May 3, 2012