OWS terrorists busted trying to blow up a bridge in cleveland

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 1, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I wonder whether the MSM will report on this one. I guess these guys were just taking a page out of Obama's terrorist pals bill ayers, and the weather underground playbook.

On the bright side i really dont think we ever had to worry about one of those fuck ups with the occupy movement actually being able to pull this off, but it definitely appears that these guys are getting more and more aggressive.

Its funny cause these little turds probably thought that this was all some kind of game like off the "v for vendetta" movie, I wonder how these little hipster goofballs are going to fair in federal (fuck you up the ass) prison. These kids are going to be traded around like currency in prison.... :D

One of the leaders of the Occupy Cleveland movement, Brandon Baxter, is one of those arrested for today's terrorist plot to bomb a bridge in Cleveland. Occupier Brandon Baxter appears to have gotten the guidance he sought.

OCCUPIED — Occupy Cleveland organizer Brandon Baxter gets some shade in the Occupy Cleveland tent in downtown Cleveland on March 21, 2012. Baxter, one of the few remaining members of Occupy Cleveland’s physical presence downtown, said the group has seen a sharp decline in numbers since last October because of increasing disorganization. “We need guidance,” he said.

Another of today's suspects is Anthony Hayne, named previously in a report on Occupy Cleveland. “I just want to be very clear: we are not occupying Lakewood,” said Anthony Hayne, who is organizing the information session. Hayne, a Lakewood resident since 2001, said there will be about six or seven members of Occupy Cleveland, which stems from the Occupy Wall Street movement, at the table Saturday.
    Barack Obama embraced the Occupy Movement when he saw his poll numbers sliding. Now, with so called Occupiers calling themselves anarchists and hurling Molotov Cocktails, that's still apparently not far enough for some. CBS has the names and official complaint here. The plot is now directly linked to the Occupy movement. A Doug Wright, found here on Facebook, also appears to have been involved.

The official said that during the investigation, several of the suspects repeatedly complained that the Occupy Wall Street movement, which had spread to other cities from New York, wasn't violent enough.

Douglas L. Wright, 26; Brandon L. Baxter, 20; and Anthony Hayne, 35, were arrested by members of the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force Monday night on charges of conspiracy and attempted use of explosive materials to damage physical property affecting interstate commerce. Also arrested were Connor C. Stevens, 20, and Joshua S. Stafford, 23.

The complaint said while the group had not figured out how they would demolish the signs, according to Wright, "the signs are the most important part [of the plan] because they need to make sure everyone knows that the action was against corporate America and the financial system, and not just some random acts."

Clearly, their targets are completely aligned with those of any official Occupy movement. When the Tea Party was at its peak, Democrats and news media were quick to blame the Tea Party for any and every violent incident of protest around the country--and then some. How quick will they be to point out the roll of Democrats and even Barack Obama in pushing the Occupy movement, now breeding violence across America?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...leveland-leaders-involved-in-bridge-bomb-plot

2. pspr

pspr

I suspect this is another in the long list of FBI hatched plots. The FBI finds a guy (or guys) who have said in public somewhere that they would blow up this or that and the FBI finds them and offers to facilitate their statements. Would these guys have ever on their own mobilized to blow up this bridge? Probably not. To you and I this is entrapment.

Is it worth traping these guys into a plot and putting them away for decades, ruining their lives, to insure that none of them would ever have been able to act on their public statements?

3. achilles28

achilles28

You beat me to it. When terror strikes, 9 times out of 10, it's a plot conceived and helped along by the FBI (or CIA). The real hand of terror is manufactured, and the author is usually our Government. Comforting thought.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/o...s-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all

4. Max E.

Max E.

I agree, thats what i was getting at when i said that they thought this was all just some game, like the movie, "V for Vendetta," I dont think that these idiots ever stopped to think about the fact that this is real life, and talking about shit like this has real life consequences.

Like i said i diont think we ever had to actually worry about one of these OWS fuck ups actually pulling something like this off, their plan was probably to tape a bunch of roman candles to the side of a steel bridge, now they are dealing with time in federal prison.

I also agree It is somewhat troubling that the feds keep finding people liek this, what ever happened to the rules against "entrapment?" These losers were probably plotting this whole thing over facebook, or something ridiculous like that, before the feds stepped in....

5. Unfortunately this black block sector of the OWS movement is getting most of the press. The vast majority of OWS protesters don't approve of these type of tactics. Some think the anarchists/black block are plants to discredit the movement. The 1% that own 40% of all the wealth (read power) will stop at almost nothing to keep it that way.

6. It's hard to argue entrapment when the guys actually pushed the button that they thought was connected to live explosives.

7. pspr

pspr

I read that to show entrapment they would have to show that they weren't predisposed to commit the crime. I guess since they said they wanted to do it before the FBI stepped in means it isn't entrapement. And, the FBI shows recordings asking them if they are really sure they want to do it. I don't know if any of these cases have ever made it to the SCOTUS.

What would be funny is if one of these guys that the FBI approaches would go to the CIA and do a reverse sting on the FBI agents since they are terrorists as far as the mark knows.

8. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, that would be funny.

9. commie dickhead terrorists, nothing new there. Don Imus did a funny little gig, he played an interview with some 99'er spewing Saul Alinsky garbage and played a screaming "SHUT UP!!" recording over it..

10. Max E.

Max E.

San Francisco business owner supports OWS after his business gets trashed by them, Unreal.

"Are you pro, or anti occupy?"

"completely Pro, except when its misguided like this, it sends the wrong message"

"Small family businesses on valencia street in the mission, were not the fucking "man" here"

So his message is that "its alright as long as its a big corporation, getting trashed"... sorry you hipster fuck bag, you support the destruction of someone elses business, so you deserve it when it happens to you by your own people.

It is mind boggling that these people can not put the pieces together when this kind of shit happens.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xA6PLZEJpmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#10     May 2, 2012